twenty

Matti Williams

Matti Williams

I did the right thing.

She had feelings for me and I had something for her.

I had to do something about it. I had to do what was the best for her.

Matti Mentality Baby.

I don't always like playing the bad guy, but I had reasons for my ways. I know I did the right thing. We are two of the most opposite people and it just simply wouldn't work. I didn't deserve her.

I didn't deserve Naomi Black.

So I had to be the typical Matti douche.

I had to crush her developing fairytale dream, and that meant being a dick to her. Do you think I wanted to stand her up after she opened up to me like that? Telling the boys that we fucked was a bit far, and Chloe was the tipping point, but I needed to do what was best.

I would be miles away from her at all times by the end of this semester. It wouldn't be fair to her.

I'm not always selfish but in hard times, the captains always have to make the tough calls.

Griffin was in on my plan last night.

He agreed that I would crush her feelings and she didn't deserve what the future of a possible us would've held. He was the one that made sure I got walked in on. He was the inside man.

He knew how she felt about me because of Natalie.

But of course, Naomi would never know that.

It was the right thing to do.

I had to make her hate me in some way shape or form.

I think the mint chocolate chip in the face did it in.

I was dreading class today. Dreading it, I didn't want to see her at all. Although she may now have reason to get over the feelings she had for me, I still have yet to find the time to get rid of the something I had for her.

I never felt anything for anyone except blondes with boobs and a laced pigskin.

And now a girl that dreams of wearing scrubs and smelling like hand sanitizer has overcome my damn mind.

It was haunting.

My alarm sounded once again but I just couldn't find the life in me to get out of bed. I was up all night working on a project and I talked with Griffin.

He knows what he's talking about.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. No more than 48 hours ago she laid in these sheets with me. I grabbed my pillow beside me and screamed in it then proceeded to chuck it across my room.

Throwing the covers off of me, I got my shit together to be able to make it to class.

Pennsylvania had blessed us with the most shitty weather today. Shit spitting rain, gray skies, and wind.