twenty-seven

Naomi Black

Naomi Black

I couldn't tell if I was completely insane or if I was completely insane.

Saying yes meant that I was committing to memories that would either bless me or haunt me.

"Naomi, you need to be completely sure." Matti grabbed my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

Am I completely sure?

No.

"I am sure." I reassure him as he cracks a smile. "If you're sure, why are you shaking?" He retorts as I stutter out a breath. For someone that is as into himself as he is—he loves studying me.

"Oh you know me, I'm just super horny." I blurt out as I freeze.

Why the fuck did I just say that? I'm so embarrassed. Matti lets go of my hands and lets out a loud laugh.

"Matti. Stop," I whine and regrab his hands. He looks me in the eyes while still laughing, "I'm sorry. You're so awkward." He admits as I rub my face with my hands. Matti sits in front of me.

"Before I do this—if you are sure you want me to do this— we need to talk." He starts talking and I nod for him to continue. "Girls, they usually get attached to me after we do things, and that's completely fine. But, I don't get attached to them. So, what I'm saying is—don't worry. I will still feel the same after we do this. In fact—after we do anything." He smiles at me as my eyes twinkle.