twenty-four

Naomi Black

Naomi Black

I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't wanting to.

"So, you didn't answer my question-" I started speaking as I used my left hand to rub his left thigh. "Do you want to find out?" I finished my sentence as he blew out a deep breath and smirked at me.

I was being very ballsy I'll admit.

But I mean why not, I was used to doing this so it was not like I was creating another sin for myself to live with. I guess, I kinda was in some way. But, Matti and I were somewhat together so I guess it was okay.

I just needed to breathe and not think about choking. Absolutely no choking. Lots of spit, no choke.

I breathed out and his hand grabbed my chin, "Naomi. Don't force yourself to do it if you don't want to." I smiled at him, ", But I want to." I responded and he nodded.

"Well, I'm not stopping you. But I have to warn you. You're getting yourself into different Matti territory." He twirled a piece of my hair on his pointer finger on his left hand. I raised my eyebrow, what does he mean by that?

I let out a deep breath before continuing the problem that I was about to solve.

I sat on my legs in between him and gulped. His issue in his pants was clear as day. So clear as day I had to guess he was like most boys, and he didn't wear boxers underneath his lounge pants.

He dropped my piece of hair that he was playing with and his left hand met my own. He was being gentle. He slowly moved my hand closer to his dick until it was directly on top.

He groaned as I just rested my hand on top of his throbbing, covered dick. I was nervous, his dick really was big. I was concerned for my safety at this point. His thumb rubbed the top of my hand in a comforting way before retracting his hand completely from mine at that moment.

Another deep breath in, Naomi.

I had to breathe.

I moved my left hand over to my right and that's when it started to get real. I nodded and used my right hand to make my way towards the waistline of his flannel bottoms. He had a trail of hair that started below his navel and ended where my hand was about to reach. Slowly my fingertips grasped the waistline of his pants and I heard him inhale.

My right hand reached in and was the first unclothed part of me to come in contact with his throbbing dick. It was warm and he groaned in satisfaction when I pulled all of it out.

I took in the sight of the giant and thought I really was seeing the end of the tunnel for me. Its head was swollen, almost purple, and oozing precum at the top of it. I took a deep breath and wrapped my right hand around it. My cold hand met the surface of his really warm dick.

I took my thumb and rubbed the tip. Matti's abs contracted and clenched as I made my first few movements. Once the precum was spread around the head, I moved my hand to the base and worked my hand the way up. I started to jerk him off.