|61|

Hey guys!!! For panicking a lot of you guys a few days ago with my post on my announcements I have an extra long chapter. I hope you enjoy 😈😉

"So today's the day right?" Jessie smiles and nods, "Yep". I pout sticking my lower lip out, "Can you pleaseeeee give me a hint?" She grins and wraps her arms around me making me smile and wrap my arms around her neck. She smiles and pecks my nose, "No". She quickly slips out of my grasp and starts gathering everything up while I groan, "Your so mean".

Today was the day that Jessie announced what team she signed with. And no matter how much I poked and prod she still hasn't told me who she's signed for. The only hint I've gotten is that it's a team in England and the only reason she told me that was purely because she travelled with me back to England. But she hasn't budged.

The past couple of months have been weird to say the least. After the news of my foster father being released from prison, it stirred some bad memories. All my old nightmares from what happened before Daan helped me came back. Jessie made it a rule for me not to fall asleep without her now after one day when I accidently fell asleep on the couch only for Jessie to find me clawing at my arms practically screaming out.

I was hit with a wave of paranoia as I thought I would see him in the streets while shopping, or even while on the way to training. I know it was slightly irrational seeing as he hasn't reached out or threatened me since his release. But that doesn't mean I forgot the string of threats he spat out at me when he and his wife were convicted of child abuse and neglect. Daan was also a lot more clingy and was always making sure to check up on me after hearing the new.

It was rough for a while but I've been learning to cope with it. It did keep me at ease that Arsenal offered to boost security after they found out why I was so jumpy at training. Jessie also played a huge role in helping me through it. Spending countless nights awake with me after nightmares. Or even helping me with my old insecurities that have seemed to have resurfaced.

But after 2 months with no change, it soon started to fade and I became more relaxed with the lack of contact. Although I slowly started to forget about him in my daily life Arsenal still kept security up just in case which I was grateful for.

But once I got over the instant shock and paranoia, everything started to settle into place. Jessie and I had officially moved into the house I bought before the shooting. She had loves it. Even though we had practically lived together all throughout college, it felt different now. It was nice that we had a home. No matter what would happen that day it was nice to say we were able to go to our home.

But other than that life had been relatively normal. Jessie had been continuing her college work while working out all the terms of her contract with the team she was signing for. I had been back training with Arsenal although I haven't been fit enough to last a fill match but Joe says that I should be getting some game time soon. I was estatic to hear that many of my teammates have signed for teams over here as well. Although none of them signed for Arsenal sadly I still was happy to meet up with Rose, Sam, Christen and Tobin in our free time. I was very happy to have my teammates see where I made a name for myself.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I ask as she grabs her backpack. She laughs, "So you know where I'm going? Hell no it's going to be a surprise". "Dang" I mutter while she comes over and gives me a peck, "Your smart but I'm smarter". I pout but she just chuckles and gives me another kiss. I bury my face into her shoulder but she just pats my hip, "Lee I have to go. I'm going to be late". I just hum as we sway side to side. I hear Jessie sigh and wrap her arms around me as I start to hum as we start to slow dance together in the middle of the living room.

"Lee...I have to go" she whispers. I sigh but nod, "Okay". I pull back just enough to kiss her. When we separate I start to twirl the baby hairs at her nape of her neck around my finger, "When you come back we'll go out and celebrate". She smiles and nods but I smirk and add, "As long as it isn't Chelsea". She chuckles and detaches herself from me giving me one last kiss, "Okay I really need to go now".