|62|

"This is one hell of a way to wake up"

Jessie chuckles as she continues to pepper my face in kisses. I hum as she moves down and starts kissing down along my collarbone, "What time is it?" She stops her assault on my neck for a second and moves to hover over my face, "Around noonish I think. Probably after".

A lazy smile spreads across my face as my hand glides up and down her bare hip, "Wow we really slept in". She raises an eyebrow at me, "Well after last night, are you really surprised?" I smirk thinking back to last night after we got home. I brush some hair behind her ear, "Not at all. After last night we definitely needed the lie in". She just hums before leaning down and kissing me. It was slow, passionate and meaningful as my hand moves to the back of her neck and pulled her down into me.

"Don't tempt me or else we won't be leaving the bed" she says breathless as I start to kiss down her neck going lower and lower. I chuckle nipping at her collarbone, "I'm okay with that". She pushes me away lightly but it doesn't last long as I quickly flip us over trapping her under me, "Nuh uh".

I tug on her earlobe with my teeth as I roll my hips into her burying my nose into the soft skin behind her ear which explicits a moan from my girlf- fiancée. "L-lee don't. You h-have to meet with Christen and Tobin" she stutters out. I whine tucking my head into her neck, "Noooo".

She chuckles and taps my hip, "Cmon we have things to do today". I pull back and give her a cheeky smile.

"Yeah. Preferably you"

She rolls her eyes before grabbing a pillow and whacking me with it making me roll off of her. I groan and pout when I see Jessie throw on a shirt, "No..."

I then get hit in the face with my own shirt. I reluctantly put it on while also pulling on a pair of shorts before following her to the kitchen where she's already making breakfast....well I guess lunch.

I wrap my arms around her waist kissing the back of her neck. She leans back into me as she continues making breakfast. "Have you thought much about the wedding?" I ask kissing her shoulder. She giggles, "Well you didn't give me much time to think about it last night". I laugh and lean my chin on her shoulder, "That's true. But do you have any ideas?"

She hums thinking for a second, "I don't know really. But probably something small and intimate. Nothing big or flashy or anything like that. Just something....simple? I don't know really". She turns her head to me, "What about you?" I shrug lightly, "Probably the same. Just something small nothing extravagant. But with both of our teams I don't think it's going to be anything small or quiet". She laughs, "That's true".

I focus on her side profile, "Seriously though I don't really need anything. Hell we could go now and just get our marriage certificate. All I need is you". This gets her attention as she turns her head to the side to find me already looking at her.

"Stop looking at me like that"

I furrow my eyebrows at her, "What? Why?" She playfully whines throwing back her head, "Cause when you look at me like that and say stuff like that, it makes me regret getting out of bed".

I burst out laughing before we share another kiss, "So what are you doing for the day?" She shrugs turning back to our breakfast, "Probably go hang out with Elysee and my parents. Maybe go look around England. Maybe we'll get a start on the wedding planning".

"You should definitely thank Elysee. Even though the plan didn't work out, she still helped me planning the proposal" I tell her as I get plates for our food. "Will do" she chuckles.

As we start eating out food I suddenly chuckle, "Elysee and Christen are going to end up planning our wedding aren't they?" She smiles and nods, "Most likely yeah". I interwine our fingers and start to play with the new addition on her finger, "I don't care as long as I get to marry you I'm okay". She smiles brightly at me her face darken with blush ever so slightly, "I love you". I peck her nose making her scrunch her face adorably at me.