|46|

I let out a big sigh as the whistle blows signalling the end of the match and the end of the victory tour. We were a few formalities away from finally finishing the tiring victory tour and getting to relax. I grab a water bottle and high five a few people before we start out in our victory lap.

I smile and wave to fans in the stands as we walk around the field. I threw my hands up just basking in it for a minute before I'm grabbed by the shoulders and forcibly turned around. I scrunch my face thinking it's one of the jokesters messing with me.

But I realise I'm wrong when I feel a pair of lips smash into mine

I instantly tense but before I could even do anything they're gone as quick as they came. I see a random girl being dragged away by security who looks at me while struggling with the two security guards, "I love you!" My breathing gets heavy as it sets in what just happened as I my hand immediately goes to the chain around my neck clutching the ring at the end while the other starts to wipe at my lips.

Some random girl just kissed me

It wasn't Jessie

Did I just cheat on Jessie?

What is Jessie going to think?

Is she going to be mad at me?

Is she going to leave me?

God she's going to leave me

I screw my eyes shut as I start to feel light headed and everything starts to spin. I start to wobble but someone catches me and holds me into them, "Hey hey your okay just breathe. Just breathe. Your okay she's gone now".

But that doesn't help me as my breathing is still erratic and my head is pounding all I can hear is the loud thumping of my heart as I squeeze my hands over my ears but nothing helps. "Ellie you need to breathe for me" another voice says very softly to me but I shake my head but quickly stop as it hurts, "I...I can't. I c-can't". "We need to get her out of here now. Move!" A voice says as I get picked up into someone's arms. I bury my head into the persons chest all while still clutching onto the ring in an iron clad grip.

I can briefly hear the sound of camera shutters and loud voices shouting over one another before it quickly fades away again. I can feel the person sit down while cradling me in the arms gently shushing in my ear, "Your okay now Ellie nothing is going to happen to you". "Just breathe Tiny". One of them move my hand to their chest and I can feel the beats of their heart underneath my finger tips while the other moves my ear right over their heart as well but it doesn't help as I start to bang my head against their chest mumbling over and over, "No no no".

She holds my head to my chest restricting my movements, "Everything is going to be alright Elliot". I shake my head as best as I could in their hold, "No. Jessie. Kiss. She'll hate me". "It's going to be fine. Jessie won't be mad".

I lash out whipping my arms out at whoever is around me, "No!" Black spots start to appear in my vision as I still can't get my breathing under control. "Why isn't this working? This usually calms her down?" A voice asks very anxious. "I don't know!" A voice shouts back frantic. Just as I feel my head lull to the side I hear a extremely familiar voice shout, "Elliot!"

I'm passed to someone else as they start to whisper to me in a soothing voice holding my forehead to theirs, "Cmon Lee I need you focus on my breathing". My eyes flutter open slight seeing the gorgeous brown eyes I fell in love with. "Freckles?" I ask weakly but she quickly answers, "Yeah I'm here Lee. Everything is okay". "Your not mad?" I whimper. "No I'm not mad Lee. Everything is okay but I need you to breathe for me".

I curl into her hiding my face into her neck. My hand has her shirt in a death grip over her heart. She cradles me in her arms as she starts rocking us back and forth humming to me gently. Between the slow rocking, the rhythmic beats of her heart and the gentle humming I slowly get my breathing under control feeling extremely tired as I slump in her arms. "Jess?" I whisper out but she just hums showing me she's listening, "I love you". I can feel her kiss my head as I start to slip away, "I love you too Lee. Forever and Always". I smile before I start to slip away into unconsciousness