*IMPORTANT*

*Prepare for a mini rant*........but in a good way!!

Sorry to the people who thought it might be an update but this is in regards to my last announcement. I'm not going to lie I was feeling a bit....off? To say the least. This morning I had my first training back and my fitness isn't the greatest and I guess I was feeling anxious about going and absolutely bombing it. Along with that I also get my test results today and I'm kinda nervous about it as well.

Due to quarantine, my brother is away from home and I haven't seen him in months and I haven't been able to talk to him in a while before he works from home and everything. And last night I was trying to go to sleep and I honestly couldn't no matter how much I tried. And I think everything just piled up on me and I needed a kind of release and I just blurted it out on my announcement board.

But honestly this morning I felt so much better

It warmed my heart so much how many people responded just asking me how I was doing and checking in with me. Now I'm a really shy kid. Like it's hard for me to make friends sometimes and have a small group of really close friends. I'm the shy nerdy introvert that's really awkward most of the time. But writing has always been a sort of release or escape for me. And when I first came onto here I loved reading other people's work and absolutely loved it seeing my favourite authors updating their books. It took me a while to feel comfortable to be able to put my writing out there for others to read but I was inspired by other people to take a leap and just chance it.

And I'm so thankful I did

I'm so grateful that I've shown this awesome community. Whether your a writer or reader I have NEVER heard a negative comment, the worst I've ever received was constructive criticism. I loved how I was introduced into this amazing community with a common interest. I have been able to make friends on here so easily and I'm always excited to see what people feel about my stories. So this is a personal thank you to every single one of you. Especially the people who checked on how I was doing cause it made my morning waking up see that you were concerned about me. It really does make a difference just asking someone how they are feeling. Cause even if they're not ready to talk it means the world to know that someone is thinking about them and someone cares. Especially during times like theses with the virus and everything.

So once again thank you so much for everything you have done for me from the bottom of my heart

- Griffin xx