|52|

Hey guys!!! It's been a long week but it's finally Friday! I make sure to post it before school so I hope you enjoy. Also obviously the pov has changed and for those of you who wanted a Jessie Pov I didn't forget! Anyways enjoy!!!

Jessie's Pov
I watch helpless as Elliot's eyes flutter shut and her head rolls back as she falls unconscious. I take her face in my hands, "No Lee! Lee wake up! Elliot please I need you to wake up right now!" I start shaking her hoping it would wake up but she stays unmoving. Tears now flood my face as I cry into her chest.

I can hear movement behind me before someone tries to pull me away but I shrug them off and hold onto Elliot tighten, "Get off of me!" The person wraps her arm under my arms and lifts me away from Elliot while I trash around in their arms, "Let go of me!" I kick and scream but I'm stopped when Sinc stands in front of me, "Jess calm down!" But I shake my head my breathing ragged, "Elliot". Sinc points to Elliot who's still on the ground but there's now two paramedics kneeling over her.

"You need to let them do their jobs Jess. They can still save her" Sinc reassures as I stop fighting whoever was holding me. I just nod showing I understand so the person holding me back lets me go and I see it was Kelley. I can feel myself shake as I look at the paramedics work on Elliot. I don't tear my eyes away from her as I start to talk, "I can't lose her Sinc. She's.... she's everything. She can't....I can't". Sinc hugs me tight allowing me to cling onto her.

The paramedics mutter furiously as they work before they load her up onto a stretcher. One turns to me as the other straps her to the stretcher, "We can take 2 of you with us". I break away from Sinc and push forward, "I'll go!" Kelley steps forward as well putting her hand on my shoulder, "I'll go too". Sinc nods I'd say just happy that someone is going with me.

Kelley and I follow them into the ambulance ignoring all the people gathered outside the stadium trying to catch a glimpse of what's happening. We jump in the back with the other paramedic who continued to work on Elliot. I clench my fist digging my nails into my palm trying everything in my power to not think about the worst possible scenario. I look up when I feel Kelley put her hand on mine. "She's be okay. She's a fighter" she whispers. I just nod silently and squeeze her hand back. The drive is short and before I know it we're at the hospital following them as they push her through the hospital to a group of doctors who were there waiting for us. They start speaking some jumbled doctor jargon as Kelley and I try to pick out anything that could help us understand what's happening.

"Female, early twenties, sustained a gsw at the stadium that was just shot up, she was unconscious and unresponsive on arrival, she's lost a lot of blood and as far as we can tell the bullet is still inside"

The doctor nods at the paramedics before sending off orders to the people around us, "Get her into OR and prep for surgery. We need to get that bullet out and see what other damage it's caused". They nod and push her through into a different section of the hospital but when we try to follow them we're stopped by some nurses. "Please I need to see her!" I beg as I try to break through but they don't budge. I'm surprised to see the human bulldozer that is Kelley O'Hara holding back not trying to break the line but instead catches me by the shoulder and holds me back, "Jessie..." I shake my head violently, "No! I need to make sure she's okay! She needs to be okay!" The doctor who was was in charge comes to me and holds me by the arms, "We will do everything possible to help her but you need to stay out here so we can do our jobs and help her". I nod quickly I can't even think words just fly out of my mouth, "She-she can't die. Please you can't let her die".

The doctor stony faced trying to keep it natural, "We'll try our best. Now I must go". I'm left standing in the hallway of the hospital as Elliot is wheeled away from us. I don't know what to do as I keep staring at the door where Elliot disappeared through. Before I can register what's happening a sob breaks through. I can feel my legs give out beneath me but before I can hit the floor arms wrap around me keeping me up. "She'll be okay Jessie. She'll be okay" Kelley whispers in my ear. "How do you know?" I cry clutching onto her. She doesn't answer for a second before she hugs me tighter.