|39|

"Where are you going?" Mal asks as I quickly gather my stuff once we finish recovery. I just shrug as I make sure I have everything, "Just back to my room". "Why are you in such a rush so?" Rose questions. I send them a smile, "Just want to take a nap. I'll see you guys later!"

Okay so that was a complete lie

Today was Jessie and I's anniversary so I had planned that I would pick Jessie up at her hotel and go out exploring and just spend time together. It was still light outside but it wouldn't be long before it got dark making it even better to go sightseeing under the stars in the city of love.

I jumped into the shower before getting ready in ripped skinny jeans and a hoodie with a Jean jacket over it. I made sure to grab my phone and wallet and give everything a once over. My hand goes to the chain around my neck and plays with the ring for a bit. I was the same as Jess where I didn't usually wear rings but I sometimes wear the ring on my hand. Especially the days I missed Jess. But with the World Cup and all the media constantly following us I haven't been able to wear it recently because between our fans and the media vultures, someone was bound to notice the sudden ring showing up on my finger.

So instead it rests underneath my shirt hanging off the chain. Luckily the girls haven't noticed it much. They have seen the chain hang around my neck but they've never seen the rings attached to it thanks to me making sure it'd always under the neck of my shirt.

I smile and kiss the ring before slipping it under my hoodie again. I look myself up and down in the mirror one last time before heading out the door to pick up Jess.

Well that was the plan

But as I opened the door I was met with Ashlyn and Pinoe both standing at my door, Pinoe's hand raises as if she was about to knock, "Uh hi?" The two of them look me up and down before they shrug, "Good enough". Ash grabs my wrist and drags me down the hall to the elevator.

"Wait! Where are we going?" I ask as they shove me into the lift. "Just cmon" Pinoe replies as she drags me into he lobby where some of the others are. "Damn that was quick" Sonnett says when she sees us. "What are we doing?" I ask again. Kelley saddles up to me throwing an arm around me, "We" she motions to all of them gathered in the lobby, "are going out".

"We're trying to get you laid" Sonnett admits which earns slaps from all the girls.

I turn and glare at the girls, "What!" Pinoe turns throws her hands up, "You've been single for like forever! We thought you we could take you out and see if you could find someone and just let loose". I groan and run and hand through my hair, "I thought I was clear when I said I'm not looking for someone right now". "You work so harder Ellie. So much that you barely have time to meet anyone. We just want you to be happy" Kelley frowns.

I sigh and rub my temples, "Who said I wasn't happy?" Pinoe shrugs, "Well you'll be even happier when we get you someone tonight. Now let's go!" I pull my hand out of her grasp but instead Ash picks me up. I'm struggling in her arms when Tierna walks into the lobby looking weirdly at us, "Uh hi guys?"

My eyes widen, "T! Help me!" She tilts her head at us, "Okay I'll bite what are you doing to Ellie?" "We're bring her to a club" Kelley answers. "To get her a hook-up" Sonnett adds. Kelley slaps her head, "Stop telling everyone that!" Tierna furrows her eyebrows at us, "It doesn't look like Ellie wants too". "I don't!" I shout but I'm just shushed. "Shush! Now let's go party!" Pinoe shouts. Ash throws me over her shoulder as they start to head out.

I lock eyes with Tierna and mouth, "Get Christen!" I see her nod before we disappear out of the lobby. They drag me to this club a few minutes away from the hotel. As I'm thrown into a booth I immediately take out my phone about to text Jessie that I'm going to be late but my phone is taken from my hand, "Hey!" "No phones. We're trying to find a girl for you" Sonnett says.