|47|

"You look nice"

I turn to see Jessie looking at me in the mirror as I get ready. I raise an eyebrow playfully, "Just nice?" She smiles and comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist putting her chin on my shoulder, "There's a lot of words I could use but then we would be here all day".

I turn in her arms so I'm now facing her smiling at her, "Give me a few". She hums as she leans in and places a kiss behind my ear and moved down my jaw and then my neck, "Beautiful, gorgeous, ravishing, heavenly, stunning, beguiling, alluring. This list goes on and on". "Wow you sound lucky" I let out a breath, "but you should see my girlfriend".

She pulls back and smiles at me, "Smooth talker". I wrap my arms around her neck playing with the small hairs at the back of her neck, "Thank you for coming today". She pecks my lips, "Of course. You know I'm really proud of what your doing. You worked so hard for this". I let out a sigh, "I just hope everything goes to plan". She cups my face making me look at her, "Everything will be fine and it's going to be perfect. Just have a little faith".

I take a deep breath and nod, "Your right. It's all going to go to plan". She smiles and starts to smooth out my suit, "I've never seen you in a suit before. You should wear them more often". I scoff playfully, "Says you. I've seen you in a suit and I was left speechless". She rolls her eyes, "Of course you would say that". But I just smile at her, "Of course I would. You could be wearing a trash bag and I would still be dumb found at how I got the most beautiful girl in the world to go out with me".

She doesn't say anything and instead leans in giving me a slow kiss on the lips. I resist the urge to smile into the kiss as I kiss her back. I try to deepen the kiss but Jessie pulls back a bit breathless, "Don't. You need to go out soon and I don't want to explain why they have to redo your make-up". I groan, "Still don't understand why they had to put it on me". Jessie shrugs, "Neither do I. You don't even need make-up". I smile down at her, "Now who's the smooth talker?"

She smiles at me and pecks my lips, "Cmon you got to go". "Fine" I playfully whine as she takes my hand and we walk out. We walk out hand in hand to find Sarah and Mark waiting for us, "There you are! We were just about to come and get you". I smile at them while I wrap my arm around Jessie's waist, "Is everything ready?" Sarah nod while looking down at her phone, "Everything is all set". I nod and look at Mark, "Is everyone here?" Mark nods, "Yes everyone is here and is anxiously waiting". I grin, "They don't have a clue?" They both chuckle but Sarah shakes her head, "They are none the wiser".

I smirk, "Brilliant". Sarah hands me an small earpiece, "In case anything goes wrong we'll be in your ear but only as a precaution. You've put a lot of work into this, you'll be fine". I take a deep breath and nod while taking the earpiece, "Okay". Mark smiles at me, "You know how this is going to work. Sarah and I are going to go out first and introduce you and then you come out". I nod, "Sounds good". "Ready?" Sarah asks. I give them a weary smile, "As I'll ever be". Jessie leans up and kisses my cheek, "You'll be fine. And I'll be back here if you need anything". I smile at her, "Yeah I know. I love you". She gives me a quick peck, "Love you too now go kill it".

I give her one last smile before I turn and follow Sarah and Mark to the side of the stage. Right before they go out Sarah turns to me and puts her hands on my shoulders, "Before we go out I just want to tell you that....your parents would be so proud of you". I couldn't help but hug her and Mark, "Thank you. For everything". They give me one last smile before they walk out onto the stage to give the introduction.

'Good evening" Sarah starts, "first of all we would like to thank all of you for coming today. Today is a very special day for us and we're glad you could join us in celebrating today". "Not only is our owner revealing themselves, we are also announcing a very important project to us" Mark speaks. Sarah smiles, "Now without further ado. What you've all been waiting for. May we introduce the owner of The World Collective".