|13|

"Hey I'm Danielle van de Donk" "And I'm Elliot Griffin". "And today we're going to be answering questions from our lovely teammates who are behind the camera and maybe a few from a few of you guys". "Let's do this!"

The girls laugh behind the camera. "Okay first question" I say. "What was your first impression of each other?" Kim asks. I look at Daan and gesture for her to go first. "Well she was quiet shy and timid, but once we started talking more and she got more comfortable I found her really funny and full of energy" Daan explains smiling at me. "I thought she was going to steal my ball" I confess. Everyone bursts out laughing at my admission. "I had kicked the ball away by accident and I saw her pick it up and so I went over and asked for my ball back" I continue. "More like stuttered" Daan mumbles. I give her a look before continuing, "But she ended up staying and kicking a ball with me. It took me a while to recognise who she was but I thought she was really nice and caring. She ended up giving me a few tips and walked me home".

"Awe that's cute!" Jill squeals. Daan and I chuckle as we see the girls nod behind the camera before going onto the next question. "What is your match day tradition you do together?" Jill questions. "Well I always give Ellie a kiss on the head and a hug right before we go on" Daan answers. "Yeah how did that start actually?" Leah asks. "Well I remember for my first match with Arsenal I was really nervous. Like shaking and Daan noticed and started talking to me reassuring me. And then she gave me a hug and kissed me on the head. And I guess it kinda stuck since then that we just kept doing it" I explain and Daan nods in agreement.

"What are your nicknames for each other?" Jordan asks. "Well I usually call her Daan, sometimes DVD but I usually just call her Daan. I only call her Danielle when I'm in a interview or talking about something serious" I admit. "I call her Ellie and sometimes shorty because she's the only one I call that" Daan says. The team giggles as I roll my eyes, "I'm pretty sure that your only like an inch taller than me. We could be the same height by now". "No way" Daan defends. "Let's check" Viv decides. Daan and I stand up and go back to back as Viv goes behind us, "Yeah your the same height now".

"Yes!" "No!"

Daan pouts as I pump my first in the air. Daan pulls me into a hug, "Stop growing!" I laugh and hug her back, "I'll try". "Who's the mature one between you?" Lisa asks. "Me" we said in unison. We both look at each other. "We all know it's me Daan cmon" I say in disbelief. "Your the kid here!" She defends. "I'm also the one responsible for you and Beth actually getting fed and not living off cereal" I smirk. "She's got you there Daan" Beth agrees behind the camera. Daan pouts and sighs in admission.

"This is for Ellie. What was your first impression of the team?" Leah asks next. "Well I was nervous of course. I mean I was meeting players who played with Arsenal for Christ's sake. Some who even play international. But when I showed up everyone was nothing but nice to me and then I realized they were a just of children and we got on really well". The team laughs but nods along. "It didn't hurt that Daan stuck to my side most of the time".

"What is one thing you would change about the other if you could?" Viv asks. I try to think about what would I change about Daan and it seemed like Daan was doing the same. "What would I change about you?" I ask spinning around in the chair. "Well you don't exactly do anything to annoy me. But if I were to change something I'd say your confidence. You always have these match day jitters when we all know your going to kill it. I just wish you had more confidence in your ability" Daan decides. I smile at Daan, "Awe that's sweet. I don't know what I would change about you. Maybe that you jump on me to wake up up some days. Now that's annoying".

"How did you two meet?" Beth asks. We both smile at the memory. "We've never actually heard the full story of how you two met" Katie says. "Well technically we have Daan to thank for us meeting. She's the reason I came to Arsenal" I say out loud. "WHAT!" The team shout. "Now we have to hear about this" Leah laughs. "Well it happened when I was 15...."