|32|

Updated early because today is a great day wanna know why?
1. I finished all my exams today so I'm finally free
2. I don't think I failed any of my exams and the end of exams also means the start of summer holidays
3. A goat was born today so I'm honour of Tobin Heath's birthday here we are hope you enjoy!!

"I can't believe you didn't tell me your were part Canadian"

I roll my eyes as I take a sip of my smoothie, "Cause I'll just casually bring up that I have dual citizenship". Jess shake her head at me, "All the Canadian jokes you made and all  along your Canadian". "Half Canadian" I correct. "You know when Janine and the others found out they asked me to try and convince you to come play for Canada" Jessie laughs. I raise an eyebrow, "Don't say that in front of Kelley and the others. If they knew I was meeting with you this morning we most definitely would of had a chaperone right now. They were scared you would try and poach me". But Jess wiggles her eyebrows at me, "Cmon playing together would be great. And I think you look great in red".

I choke on my smoothie before I burst out laughing with Jessie joining in. We were laughing so loud that we were probably earning stares from other customers but we simply didn't care. We just kept talking about anything and everything without a care in the world. Everything else forgotten about, just the two of us in the moment. I was in the middle of telling Jess about how Sonnett and I pushed Kelley into the pool when she lets out a huff. "You okay Freckles?" I ask concerned. "It's nothing" she mumbles as she starts to spin the cup in her hands. I nudge her foot with mine under the table gently, "It matters to me if it's bothering you".

She sighs as she nods her head off to the side, "There's a group of girls giggling and taking pictures of you over there". I don't even look at them keeping my eyes on my girlfriend in front of me as I just shrug it off, "I don't know Freckles. They're probably looking at you. I mean which one of us have an Olympic medal here". She rolls her eyes but I can see the corner of her mouth twitch up, "I'm serious. They're looking at you". I don't say anything as I lean forward and move my hands under the table so my hand rests on her knee, "So? It doesn't matter. If you haven't noticed the only one I'm looking at is my beautiful amazing girlfriend. So let them look because I only have eyes for you J". Her face lifts as she smiles brightly at me and puts her hand on top of mine. I return the smile as I flip my hand over and intertwine our fingers and we stay like that going back to the conversation, the girls in the corner completely gone from our minds.

I check my watch and sigh when I see the time, "We better head back. Have to go get ready to beat your asses in a few hours". Jessie scoffs and mumbles something under her breath that sounds like, "Cocky Americans". "Cmon I'll walk you back to your hotel" I smile as we stand from our table. "I think I can walk back to the hotel by myself" she chuckles. But I just shrug with a dopey smile on my smile as Jess like to call it, "I want to make sure you get back safely. Think of if more for my piece of mind. Besides I'm your knight in shining cleats remember". I wink at her while she laughs

"Dork"

"Nerd"

She shakes her head letting out a huge sigh, "God I'm dating an idiot". But a cheeky smile spreads across my face, "But you love this idiot". She snorts and walks closer to me so I throw my arm around her

"That I do".

.............

"I can't believe you went out with the enemy" Kelley says in mock horror. I snap my head up as I look at the defender in front of me, "What?" Kelley hands me her phone and shows me a picture of Jessie and I from this morning. I relax and release a breath I didn't know I was holding and shrug nonchalantly, "We're friends". Kelley shakes her head, "Not today you aren't". I scoff, "For 90 minutes we're not friends". Kelley raises an eyebrow at me, "You better not take it easy just because she's your buddy".