|16|

"Oh my god Kelley sit down!" "I was just getting my water!" "Well sit down!"

I sigh as Kelley finally sits down drinking her water. The guys running the uswnt YouTube decided they wanted to do a video with me. So they decided to do a who knows me better, Christen and Tobin Vs Kelley and Alex.

And we have spent the pass 10 trying to get Kelley to sit still.

"Okay everyone ready to go?" I ask looking at both teams. All of them nod but one, "I need to go to the bathroom". "Kelley I swear to God!" "I'm kidding! I'm kidding!"

"Well if it was a challenge of who could annoy Ellie the most Kelley would take the gold" Alex jokes. "Okay your going to start now" I say scrolling though my phone which has all the questions on it.

The camera guys give us a thumbs up telling us we were okay to start now. "Hey guys! It's Elliot! And as you know I'm one of the newest recruits to the US team so we're going to be doing a Who knows me better challenge".

I motion to the teams each side of me, "Today we have Team Preath Vs Team Kellex". "Ellie!" Christen says whacking my shoulder. "Okay okay! We have Tobin and Christen versus Alex and Kelley". Christen just holds up the whiteboard while Tobin leans back and fixes her hat, "Sup". Alex just sits there while Kelley messes with the whiteboard, "Heyyyy".

"Honestly I thought it was going to be Tobin Vs Christen but then these two got all offended and said they would beat them so here we are" I explain pointing at Alex and Kelley. "We are totally going to win this though! We know you!" Alex says looking at me. I shrug my shoulders and start looking at my questions, "Well we're going to find out aren't we?"

There was a slight pause as I started looking for the first question. "That's was really good. You should become a YouTuber Ellie" Kelley says. I shrug, "I don't know. I probably won't have time and I don't know how to edit great". "I'd say your going to be in charge of the future vlogs for the channel after this" Alex teases. "I don't mind if so" I say.

"Okay! We're going to start really easy and then get harder as we go on" I say finding the first question. "Everyone ready?" "Let's do this" Christen smiles. "We're ready to win!" Alex shouts and Kelley chants beside her.

"Okay first question. What position do I play? Bonus point if you have my preferred position" I say. Both teams immediately start writing on their boards. I can see Tobin nod with what Chris has put down while Alex whispers to Kelley for a second before she writes something else. "Okay three two one show your answers!" They flip their whiteboards. Christen's had put down midfield while Kelley had midfield/forward. "Okay both get bonus points my preferred position is midfield but I also play forward".

"Easy" Alex says as she high fives Kelley. "Well I would be very disappointed if you got that wrong" I tease. "Now another easy one what number do I wear?" Again both teams start writing straight away. "Again bonus points if you get both club and country". I give them another minute before I ask them to give their answers. Christen and Tobin shows number 3 and 15 and Alex and Kelley have the same. "Correct! I wear 3 for national team and I asked to wear 15 for Arsenal" I smile.

"Why did you ask for number 15?" Alex asks. I cough and can already feel my face heating up. "Ohhhhh what's got you all flustered? Has it something to do with your jersey number?" Kelley teases. "Uh well I uh. Let's just say I used to go watch Christen and Kelley at Stanford" I mumble. "But neither of them wore that number" Tobin points out. I can see Christen thinking about it for a second before it hits her, "Awe Ellie that's so cute!" "What is it?" Kelley asks. "She added 2+3 my numbers and 1+9 Kelley's number and then added together you get 15" Christen explains and gives me a side hug which causes me to smile and happily nod as she figured it out. "Awwwww Ellie that is so sweet!" Kelley gushes as she gets up and sits in my lap and hugs me tight. "That is adorable" Alex agrees and Tobin nods along. "Well I liked watching them play together and I use to always rewatch their game footage to help me improve. So when I was asked what number I wanted, I wanted to have that little reminder of how I got there and a big part of that was watching them. But I couldn't pick just one so I added them together" I explain.