Fight Club Part 2

"Kicks?"

Shinobu Kocho looked at you with puzzled eyes. She didn't get what the point was.

"The Niko Style mainly use the fists to attack, that is a disadvantage, our legs are stronger and have longer reach than our arms. I have to turn the tables on that."

"I see." The butterfly put her slim finger in her lips, careful enough to not mess the purple lipstick; Tomioka-San's gift "Do you have something in mind?"

"Oh yeah. I do. Do you know what martial art is the most complete when it comes to Kicks?"

"Is it Karate?"

"No, Karate is an all rounder, having lots of moves with arms and legs." You walked through the rehabilitation room, the student council president stood silent "It's Taekwondo."

"Eh? But isn't their techniques too wide? There are even professionals who said that it is not fit for fighting." Shinobu said.

"Yes, that's true, they are inefficient and not fit for an actual fight. But, there was a man on Korea who took the martial arts to a whole new level with a rework of this techniques. He made them useful for all kind of situations, even for war."

Shinobu has learned something since she began to work in the rehabilitation program with you: When it comes to fighting and martial arts, you're a genius. Having an extended knowledge of them, their history and techniques. Like he was trained and learned all of them.

"And what's the name of that new martial art?"

You smirked, the hitting bag was in front of you, ready to start with the training.

-------------------------------‐------------------------------------------

"T-the Winner is (YN)!"

Everyone could not even mutter a word. What did they just witnessed? It was supposed to be a fight, but it was just a one sided display of strength. For those who knew nothing about fighting it looked like some arranged assault, the champion of the place didn't moved aside from the first attacks. For those who could hold their asses in the pit, they knew what kind of monster just entered the arena.

Let's go back five minutes. As soon as you stepped in to fight against Liu Feng the booing and murmurs from the crowd didn't hold back. The odds were not at your favor, the numbers are 6 to 1, not even a chance for you to win, right?

"You have bad luck, brat, unfortunately for you I never hold back." He began to practice some moves as he bragged "Daki-sama asked me to beat you and your friends and then grab the girl, maybe I can have fun with her, I care not about the age."

"That was uncalled." A vein popped out of your forehead.

At first you planned to go easy on him and give Uzui extra time to find Zenitsu, but that would be no more.

"I'll fucking kill you." A cocky smile made his appearance on your face "I'll hit you just ten times."

"Ha! You should watch your mouth, brat!"

He launched into the clash without even thinking. Fists and Kicks flew with diabolical marksmanship indeed, heavy and precise, he really was the champion for that reason... but, he never found a solid target, for some reason a simple high school student was evading and blocking all his strikes.

Everytime one of his multiple barrages was about to connect for some strange reason it didn't connect, it was like they changed direction at the last moment

Redirection Kata: Weeping Willow.

"You bastard!" Impatience began to surge in Liu Feng's gut "I will show you my str—"