My name is

The city lights were dazzling.
Nights at Tokyo were lively and rather cold during the autumn.

Food stalls everywhere, people running here and there. Some hoping to find a good dinner at their favorite place, others were just tired hurrying to catch the train– an empty one if you have the luck on your side– and go home to just end a long day of work.

Nezuko Kamado had the biggest headache ever. Dealing with the friends of his brother was exhausting. Inosuke Hashibira was noisy and could finish the patience of anyone, he has no manners and as part of the karate club he always wanted to fight someone.

Zenitsu Agatsuma. My god, since second year of middle school he's been trying to make her 'fall' for him. Impossible, no, no. There's no way she could feel like that towards him. He's a good guy  but also a crybaby and a little inept. If the girl could add something else would be: stalkerish.

It surprised her that the three of them were already at their second year of highschool.

Chills ran through her spine as Nezuko walked around the busy streets. She bit her lips as regret flooded her chest.
"It was wrong to get mad about those three..." whispered the girl to no one in particular.

After the first day of school, her older brother  Tanjiro Kamado decided to hang out with his friends. Dragging her along the way. The three of them were capable to break the little to none patience she had after a rough day. Next thing she knew Tanjiro was pleading her to go back. Nezuko refused and let herself be dragged by the crowd in the streets.

"Well, it's their fault after all." The pink eyed girl puffed.

The clock didn't stop as she roamed around the lively night city. Displaying every pleasure, attraction and desire you could dream for. Dark streets, mysterious shops and indescribable establishments called for the young girl to enter into an unknown world for a highschool student. Soon chronos put the eleven hours in the night.

Nezuko was biting her dinner. A simple onigiri, it was tasteless. You could not expect much from the convenience store.

With a bitter face she followed her tracks back home. Tanjiro will give her an earful, maybe he was looking for her like the paranoid he usually is when it comes to her.

"Better get going..." talking to herself was becoming a not so nice habit, some people might find this creepy.

A buzzing snapped her back to reality. The home screen show a dozen of messages from Tanjiro asking where she was. Not in the mood to reply, Nezuko ignored the phone putting it back into her bag.

Half an hour later she was boarding the late night train.

The way back was silent and lonely. Her neighborhood is calm and rather boring, nothing really happens around. Living there are mostly elder people and some middle aged workers that are rarely home since most of them became corporate slaves.

"I wonder if Chachamaru is around."

Nezuko referred the small tricolor calico cat that roams around the area. The small feline surely lives in one of the houses, she could bet a homemade bento box on it. The collar around the cat's neck was a sign of it and also had a medal on it with the name engraved.

Another buzzing came from her cellphone. It was Tanjiro calling her. It was the tenth time he called.

"What?" She barked at the phone.

"You finally pick up! Where are you? It's midnight already and you are not home yet! Urokodaki is concerned about you. He wants to call Giyu-san and ask him to find you." The nervous voice of his brother came from the other side of the line.