School Festival Part 4

Niko-ryū. Two Tigers Style, known in the world of martial arts as Niko Style.

This style is made up of four different katas or forms. Each of then has to be fully mastered in order to complete the Niko style. With high focus on adaptability and applicability; many techniques are not set movement patterns but basic principles which can be applied to multiple situations.

The four katas are: Adamantine, Flame, Water and Redirection. Each one of them has an <ultimate technique> which not necessarily the most powerful ones, they are a so called <ace in the hole> that can be used no matter the situation and be useful to gain advantage.

"Adamantine Kata. Involving tightening the muscles or <hardening one's body> for attack and defense, you can actually become a sword and a shield with this. They say that with this kata you become like the strongest metal." You explained while pointing to Susamaru "That's the kata you use. Right?"

Her eyes were wide open, how? Just how this guy knows about the style passed by their master? By the lord of the night itself, he trained them especially in this style.

"And you, Yahaba." Your viper-like eyes pierced through his spine and deeper, reaching his darkest fears "Redirection Kata. Capable of seeing and manipulating the <flow of power> and using minimal motions to turn the opponent's attack against them. I admit your kinetic vision and physical control are really good."

Both of them retreated, scared by the deduction of the messy haired boy, indeed, he already identified the style and more than that, he even discovered exact Kata they use. There's just one way to identify it with that flawless accuracy.

To practice the style as well.

"You two are a failure." Your fists tightened and with knives as eyes, you yelled: "DON'T FUCK WITH ME, YOU CAN ONLY USE ONE KATA?"

You were enraged, not only they defiled the secret arts of the Niko style, only knew by a handpicked one's, since your family died you could only calculate another three or four people that can properly use it. One of this guys disrespects the legacy of the Asura Style and tried to teach two kids about it, what a bunch of crap.

You took two steps forward.

"I'll show you the real Niko style."

You launched like a tiger into the battle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nezuko was amazed, the fear and doubt of her heart is now gone. The despair she felt when the thugs took her and even a bunch of them were arguing about raping her, it felt like she never got into that situation.

Even when Tanjiro was beaten by Susamaru, the flame of hope prevailed. Carried on by none other that the boy who made her heart flutter, the boy who caught her eye, clouded her mind and even made her experience jealousy for the first time.

(YN) was in front of her, fighting the two of them, with moves that she never seen before. Something was clear: he was that decided to rescue her.

This was the decisive turn of events. Now she knew it for sure. She's in love with you.

"Nezuko." Tanjiro whispered as he tried to crawl slowly at her "This is our chance, while Ronin-san distracts them, we get out of here."

A one and only chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strong. Just too strong.

Susamaru thought as she recieved a full blow. But not a normal one.

"Adamantine Kata: Iron Breaker!"