One of a Kind

Muzan flinched.

The attacks were more aggressive, Daki put her all in every kick and punch she unleashed against him. Even with his guard up, the blows felt like ripples through his muscles.

He was being pushed back by the girl. How come? Indeed, an Upper Moon she used to be, however, the difference in strength should not be this narrow!

As he retreated, his body began to feel numb. It was the fatigue of his fight against you. Only a single exchange of blows was enough to wear him down that much. If Muzan is not careful, he will meet his end.

"You!" A swift kick sent Daki flying back, a front attack to his gut enough to put an end to the rush of attacks.

Muzan followed with a barrage of fists. No mercy must be shown, even if it's a woman. One cannot get this far if the heart is frozen. Showing even the smallest peek of weakness will lead to Doom.

"Gah" Daki fell to the ground, her strenght began to fade away, getting up has proved to be the most difficult task of all.

Her gaze fell upon you. Getting ready was your only goal now, taking deep breaths and looking at the fight, looking for a single second where he can put everything in order. A final attack.

When Muzan walked past her, she realized that she has already lost. The pitiful gaze he gave was out of... what? What can a monster like him feel? Nothing, he has void for heart and a hollow for emotions.

If only back then her eyes weren't blinded by the problems of her mother. Then, she would have been in Nezuko's place. And Gyutaro will be alive; discouraged by her own feelings, she raised again. One last push and it will be over.

With all her remaining strenght she performed a takedown against Muzan. Now it became another ground and pound, or that would have changed the case if it wasn't so one-sided.

Muzan reversed the guard and began to use his fists against the girl. His hammer punch was effective enough to break her guard. Little by little Daki let her arms down, all the attacks began to connect directly to her face.

It won't be long before... she lose consciousness and after receiving so much damage it would be a miracle of she make it out alive.

But it was enough.

Muzan felt himself being pushed behind, he felt like a brick just got reduced to rubble against his head. His blood red eyes scouted for the cause of the pain: (YN) (LN) again, that stupid kid trying to play hero. That bastard.

"JUST DIE ALREA—"

What came next cannot be described by him. The punch he received was beyond his expectations, a hit that sent shockwaves throughout his body.

"Dance of the four Gods." You whispered under your breath "1st Stance: Basaltic Fist."