Fight Club Part 4

"Hey stop it!" Daki tried to fight back the bullies, no, the cowards that ganged up on her brother.

"Shut up, girl!" The middle school boys shoved her aside, the lime haired girl landed in her butt.

Why? Why is always them? They always pick on her brother and her? Is it because they have no family? Or just because they are the weakest out there?

"Please Stop!"

She begged again while sobbing. There are times when that shout would reach someone. That time it reached a certain kid, heir of an ancient fighting style and the grandkid of the best dojo in all Tokyo. His name is (YN) (LN), even at a young age he was already proficient with Karate and boxing.

"Stop!" He punched one of the bullies.

"Wha—" a kick was enough to send another one to the ground.

Daki could not mutter a word, her eyes were still dripping and no matter how much she tried to let any sound out she couldn't, she was just hypnotized by the spectacle of a boy, probably the same age as her beating four middle schoolers like it's a walk in the park.

Soon the cowards made honor to the name and ran away cursing and sweating vengeance towards the new kid. (YN) give them the finger and then returned to Daki and be brother.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Thanks for helping us..." Gyutaro coughed while sitting, he was full of bruises and blood , it was expected since he received all the punishment.

"Why did they hit you?"

It was then that Daki balled her small hands into bloodthirsty fists. She shot a killer glare to (YN) and then she spoke:

"Just because we're weak and they are strong, what other reason those monkeys have?"

"Don't be mean, Daki, he helped us." Gyutaro scolded.

"No, it's ok to be mad if they did for something like that" The newcomer offered his hand to the siblings "Grandpa always says that Strength is for helping others not for hurting them."

After taking his hand, he presented himself.

"The name's (YN), nice to meet you!"

The three of them stood there, in the middle of the river bank, covered in sweat, blood and dust. For some this was just some cliche, but for them it was the start of a great friendship.

And for Daki it was the start of her first love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When you opened your eyes, the first thing that entered that field of vision were a pair of big, sad sakura colored eyes. Under your head a heavenly sensation of softness gave out what Nezuko was doing.

"Waking up with my girlfriend giving me a lap pillow, it made worth the ass beating."

Nezuko smiled, a weak, forced smile. That unnatural curve in her soft face is just a fake mask. That expression left a bitter taste in your mouth, she's hurt, full of doubts and ber heart is in a debate.

Everything is her fault. Ahhhhhh, such a waste when a beautiful girl like her make such expression.

"Nezuko... kiss me."

"Huh? Kiss you?" She flinched with puzzled eyes and pink cheeks.

"Yes, that would help me to recover energy."

Her eyes flickered like a flame and mouth became like a flower in spring, a true smile.

When her lips came to yours, that softness that put your mind into disarray. But, it didn't end in a fleeting moment, with your hand in the back of her head the kiss became deeper and deeper, soon it became a battle for dominance, her delicate hands tugged your shirt as her tongue invaded your mouth with unexpected aggressiveness; she's not the type to display that kind of wilderness, no, more accurate to call it desperation. Thirsty for your kisses, she didn't let go any moment, giving you a mild bite in the labium before finally break apart. A fine thread of saliva and heavy breathing marks the end.