Fight Club Part 3

"Adamantine Kata: Iron Breaker!"

Your foe evaded once again before spinning and bursting into a flurry of slashes.

"Blood Demon Art: Flying Blood sickles!"

The movement of his scythes were precise not wasting energy and aiming for vital points. It was like a flood of blades. No matter how much you evaded they were closer and closer.

"Guh!" One of the strikes came from you blindside and made a cut in your leg.

"(YN)!" Tanjiro parried with his katana and pushed back with his breathing techniques. Inosuke didn't fall behind and with a double team they managed to force a withdrawal from Gyutaro.

"I'm ok." You reassured, the cut wasn't deep and there was no bleeding.

The man snickers behind his breath while spinning his weapons, it seems like he's toying with all of you.

"Muzan-sama will send his men right away in thirty minutes they'll be here, Kokushibo-San will come with them." Daki sneered.

"K-kokushibo?" Uzui got up yowling at the words of the girl "This is bad, this is the fucking worst!"

"What? Who is that Kakashido guy?" Inosuke asked.

"He's the strongest Sicario in Muzan ranks. The Upper Moon One, if he's coming here we'll need at least three Hashiras to fight against him." The sound pillar cracked some of his bones "You have to get out of here while I hold them back!"

Meanwhile the two Upper Moons discussed their strategy, no matter how strong the man was, facing four opponents by himself is the same as getting a death sentence. They reached an agreement, since (YN) and the police were stronger or at least more dangerous than the others. Daki will take on the boar boy and the redhead.

"We just have to hold them until Kokushibo arrives."

Both of them ginned showing their teeth, it's so delightful whenever they catch a prey like this, they can play with them until their sadistic desires are satisfied. No matter what happen, they'll hold the upper hand since Muzan men will arrive anytime soon.

Nezuko trembled while tending an unconscious Zenitsu. Her eyes flicker between you and her brother, they were both panting, talking with Uzui-san. Was this her fault? Why are these Yakuza after her?

Her phone ringed and a message popped.

Tomika: I'll be there in thirty minutes, Rengoku and Mitsuri are coming too, stall for time as much as you can.

Great! Reinforcements are coming in less than an hour, there's still a chance for them.

Unknowingly for both parties, it became a battle against time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are all ready." Mitsuri announces.

Tomioka and Obanai were there too, only three Hashira could respond the aid call on a short time. Aside from them a dozen of other agents joined the assault team, it wasn't much but they could turn the tide of a battle anytime.

"Thanks, Mitsuri, Obanai." The cold pillar thanked, it was weird coming from his lips.

"Tomioka-san is so cute when thanking me!" The pinknette squeals.

"You're creepy, don't thank me." Rasped the snake guy.

It was all set to send help, and yet, an unplanned feeling dwelt in Tomioka's mind. Like there was a tsunami coming...