Offer

"I am here just to talk." Muzan said while showing his hands, he had no intention to fight.

There are times that words are stronger than the fists.

"What do you want from me?" Nezuko clenched her fists, her eyes became those of a viper "Haven't you done enough to ruin my life?"

"Me ruining your life?" He smirked and his eyes became like two red lights in the dark "That was an accident, I had nothing to do with that."

The petite girl felt her breath going wilder and her face twisting into a frown. She knew that this was just chitchat, this man, the demon who destroyed everything she had, the monster who controls the underworld, he is here because of her.

"I'm going to scream un five seconds if you don't dissapear from my sight." She threatened with a venomous tone "The neighbors will come out and you will be in trouble."

Muzan sighed. Why is always this difficult? No matter when he tried to negotiate with his victims. He just killed (indirectly) one or two family members, in worst cases the whole family. Whereas the Kamado family was a different story, they were a message.

"I will go then." He took a business card from his jacket and put it on the ground "Call me if you change your mind."

"Save it, I will never go with you."

An opening. Just like he expected.

"You will, if you want to know about the past of your dear (YN)." The demon smiled, his fangs were sharp as knives "Does he ever talks about his family? Do you want to know why he lives with that woman? Do you want to know about him?"

Their eyes crossed. His eyes were burning inside, like a flame crawling in his skin, there is no way he is telling the truth. She looked deeper into him, that fire seems like the first flame, he shines inside. Maybe what he says is true.

"This is my offer to you, Kamado Nezuko."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back." Nezuko opened the front door of the house.

Silence and the single light in all the house welcomed her. She made her way to the living room, she found Tamayo-san reading a magazine. She had the biggest smile her lips can make and her eyes glimmers like stars in the night sky. Maybe something good happened to her.

"Tamayo-san?" Nezuko called.

If she admired something about (YN's) aunt was the grace she has. Her moves are slow and pleasant to the eye, in the past she could be part of a noble family.

"Welcome back, Nezuko-chan." The woman was sharp, she has a sixth sense worth of fearing, only a glance to the girl's face and she could perceive that something was troubling her "Is something wrong?"

Was it that obvious?

"I..." She felt herself getting smaller and smaller at every second.

"Is it about (YN)"

"Y-yes. I mean, he doesn't talk a lot about himself, I don't know a lot about him..." The petite girls looked at the floor with a red face.

Tamayo sighed. That son of her —the only thought of calling him that made her smirk—, he can be hard headed some time, but she can understand why is he like that. Talking about the past will only hurt him.

Everyone has a story.

"He lost his family when he was a kid." Nezuko looked at her with wide eyes "I can't tell you any details, he has to do it himself."