School Festival Part 2

Hello there!

Author-san here. Sorry for not updating in a while, but I was thinking about doing sort of a complete arc update. So here is it.

I hope you like it, reader-kun!
------------------------------------------------------------

Big guys are confident in their natural strength. And for a two meter tall guy weighing at least a hundred kilograms, a martial art was not in his mind.

But what if?

What if a guy with such gifted body decides to follow the steps of his father? What if his family is a proud lineage of judokas?

Then a true martial artist shall be born.

You acknowledge that fact when the third and last of the thugs slammed you into the flow with an overhead throw.

Beating the other two idiots was easy, but this golem, he has power and endurance. When you threw your combination of punches, he grabbed you with ease and then performed his moves.

"..." even now he remained silent.

"That was painful." Without delay, you went back to your feet "You're not grabbing me again."

How to fight against judo: first lesson. This martial arts consists in "controlling your opponent" or "using his own strength against them." Unlike karate or taekwondo, this martial arts doesn't need to kick or punch. The main weapon here is: throws, locks and grappling.

To beat such martial art you need two things: the first one is Speed.

Like a hurricane, you closed the distance between the two of you, a flurry of blows connected with the target. Jabs, hooks, straights. Combinations came one after another giving your opponent no chance to rest nor space to counter.

He was enduring the pain, looking for a chance, with a perfect guard he only recieved less than half of the blows you launched.

Slowly you began to pull your fists back, even you have to rest.

It was then that the third thug tried to catch you, he was confident in his abilities to knock you out with his next move.

Boxing was effective, but what if you combine your wind-like fists with something more powerful?

Then your foe has to focus on one more thing before trying to make a move. If done correctly even he will fear to make a move. For an amateur or a first timer, this should be an impossible feat, but for you, this was just part of your daily training.

When the golem was on reach, he wished he never was. Suddenly his knees buckled and the floor felt like a boat in the middle of the sea.

You took a deep breath before starting.

Right hook, calf kick, left straight. He stumbled back, now with enough distance you unleashed again the devastating blow. Taekwondo: Side Kick!

Again your shoe plastered against his face. With that he should be down, that if he was just a normal thug. But again he's a judaka, trained and ready for fight.

With a battle cry and bloody face, he rocketed himself against you.

Even now he tried to reach you, what a devoted martial artist, not abandoning his style even now.

How fight against judo: second lesson. Their throws and locks are perfect and if you are caught by them it's a bye-bye.

The second thing you need to fight and win against them is not other than being unpredictable. They don't expect for someone who knew the fighting style to get on equal ground on them. If they got themselves caught in their own trap, they'll surely flinch.