Tiger Cub

"Are you really letting me go?" You asked.

Tamayo nodded as she finished mixing medicines. Even if she tries to stop you, whatever your mother tried tried persuade you. It will be futile.

"I will go with you this time." She inyected the cocktail of medicines to your arm "This will help with the pain."

Even you were surprised when Tamayo agreed to let you go. At first a million reasons came to your mind, maybe one of those will convince her to let you go. Luck was by your side when she agreed to go.

"Why are you letting me go?"

Her eyes turned to you. Like windows that shows her soul, a totnado of emotions battling inside her. Fear trying to overtake her head. The idea of losing you, of being left alone again. Her heart won't be strong enough to endure the pain and grief.

"I do not want to... however, you will go anyway. This time I want to be at your side." She took your face between her hands, they were like silk, even the slightest touch felt heavenly "I will be by your side whenever you need it."

Can you even say that there was no time when Tamayo had not supported you? After you lost your family, she took you in. After you began to get involved in fights, she never told you to not fight anymore. There were times where she had to give you a piece of her mind. Yet, she never said: 'Stop Fighting.'

Maybe she saw her brother on you. If he were alive, he would be fighting too.

Tamayo will always be there for you.

You began to wrap some bandages around your body. The medicines began to take effect, not even the damage from fighting against the strings Sicarios were aching. Even so, taking some extra measures won't hurt.

This time... this time won't be a second chance. There is no need to hide any move, all the knowledge passed down by generations. If you even held back a little, Akaza, Kokushibo and Douma will not hesitate to kill you.

"Are you ready to go?" Tamayo changed her yukata, she wore black boots, tight jeans, a black short and overall, shielding her from the cold wind a crimson red leather jacket.

"Huh?" 

Silence reigns between the two of you.

"Why are you wearing that? You won't be going in." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"I will go in with you, that's not to discussion." Her eyes shows no faltering, for the first time since living together a fire lit on her eyes, the same you saw on Daki, on Nezuko.

Only an idiot will argue against a pumped up woman.

"Then be it. I will protect you."

She giggled and hugged you. For her you will always be her little boy, even when you become an adult.

"Did you forget that I learnt the Niko style too?"

"I know that, but that doesn't mean that I will let my mother fight." You put on your own leather jacket.

It was time for the (LN) family to enter the scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A maze. Twisted hallways that looks the same with endless turns identical to each other. A mind game that plays nasty tricks to your eyes.

Daki cursed over and over again. The adrenaline rush and the extra weight of Nezuko didn't helped at all. Her memory was blurry, like this place didn't existed before, even thought she had been here countless times. It's like the underground labyrinth is alive.