Perfume

School is such a pain in the ass.

That was (YN) opinion. Boring classes, surrounded by idiots and also your lack of social skills was a problem to deal with.

The best time is the school's out time. Forming part of none club, you could go straight home. But at home you're always alone until late night. You decided to kill time around downtown, maybe grab a bite of whatever suits your taste at that time.

Walking through the crowded streets, taking peeks at cute gals and revealing outfits (YN) followed his own trail back to the train station. On his way back, his eyes spotted a petite black haired girl, her pink eyes were stunning. Even when the girl seemed to be in an awful mood, she's still pretty.

"Well, way outta my league... I wonder what her name is."

He boarded the next train when the clock was past the eleven hours and a half of the night.

The street was deserted. Everything was looking calm as ever. That's what he liked about this neighborhood.

Rolling down the street, he arrived at an alley. Dark enough to conceal anyone who hides in it, but lonely enough to let all the noises coming from it to be heard.

"C' mon baby, forget this losers... you can have much more fun with us, sounds good?"

(YN) took a glimpse of whatever was happening inside of the alley. Just a few seconds. Four guys were surrounding some students, five to be exact.

One of the thugs glared at you with bloodshot eyes. Two of them were holding the boys back so they can do whatever they want with the girls.

"What are you looking at, bitch?"

'Not your business. Just keep walking and you didn't see shit.' (YN) tought to himself as he tucked his hands into the warm pockets of his pants.

As he was about to resume his walk back home, the pleading voice of the girls came from the alley. Asking for desperate help when one of the idiots began to run his filthy hands all over their bodies.

'Don't, it's not your problem...' you repeated again when your feet stopped. 'Argh. Imbecile...'

You walked back to the alley, dropping your back to the side and taking off the navy blue jacket and the tie. They would only get in the way.

'I'm not even at top form...'

But he remembered what his grandfather always said: you have to protect a girl no matter what.

"Stop it!" One of the girls moans when the bastards tried to take her blouse off.

"Hey. She said to stop it."

The thugs looked at you. Blocking their way out of the alley, almost felt like your eyes were just a pair of fireballs glowing in the primal darkness between the walls.

"Oh? We have a hero?"

The one who tried to assault the girl walked over to you. An average idiot with black hair and blonde bangs, your typical playboy wannabe.

"Hey, aniki. I got this." The other thug walked forward you. With a filthy smile on his face. "Look boy, this is not your lucky day."

Like if you were long life friends, he got into your personal space. With a toothy grin and disgusting eyes he tried to intimidate you.

"You should get out of here." (YN) announces as his viper eyes did not got off the four thugs.

"Eh? Are you an idio—" before he could finish his sentence, the messy hair boy interrupted him.