Rehabilitation

Another day of school is over. Exams were not the best time of the year, but you showed no special emotion towards them.

"Mufu. I'm exhausted." Nezuko said as she stretched her petite body, she looked like a cat.

"Cute."

She blushed at your comment and then clinged to your healthy arm. The small yet soft touch of her chest was erotic and charming. Fufufu, such gal is your girlfriend. Lucky bastard.

Both of you walked to the train station while talking about how good you did all around the exams, since you got more time in your hands climbing up ranks in school was no problem at all.

"Hey, (YN-kun), tomorrow you're going to the hospital right?" Nezuko asked while averting her pink eyes from you.

"Of course, want to come over? After that we can get some food to celebrate, we can tell the others."

"No." The petite girl squeezed your hand "Let's go just the two of us."

You studied her, she didn't look at you, but her cheeks were slightly tinted with red color.

"Ok, we'll go just the two of us."

"He-he-he."

She cuddled closer as they marched through the crowded streets of Tokyo. It's such a peaceful and happy time for the two of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everything seems alright."

Tamayo finished removing the cast as you could feel the sweet, sweet freedom in your hand. It has been a little bit than two months since the recovery process began and now your bones are as good as new.

"They say that when you break a bone, it will never snap again." Auntie cheered

"Oh? That's quite the good news." A cocky grin appeared on your face.

"Well, the rehabilitation is next and since you got yourself hurt in a school trip, Kanae-san offered to help with this, have you heard of the Butterfly estate?"

Yeah, the name has to be related to the headmistress of the academy. The Kocho group is fearsome. Hospitals, academies and even a large number of elite rehabilitation facilities all around Japan were just a few of their businesses.

"You will be going to the one here in Tokyo, just second to the headquarters in Osaka. They have someone ready to help you with the process." Tamayo giggled when the curious peek of Nezuko appeared behind your shoulders.

The girl had her favorite color on her. A pink shirt and white skirt wrapped her petite body with a black leather jacket protecting her from the cold winds.

"He's fine, Nezuko-chan, but he can use your help some more. Please take care of him."

A smile as wide as a mile was drawn on her gorgeous face, she cheered up and hugged you from behind.

"Yes! I will definitely take care of him."

"Ara, Ara~ (YN-kun), how did you managed to get a cute girlfriend like her?"

"Oi, what's that supposed to mean?" You replied with a vein popping out of your forehead.

"Well, that's all for today, tomorrow you and the others will be going to the rehab center. You can go. Oh but first." She extended ten thousand yen to you "Use this to treat Nezuko-chan, she's been taking care of you and even wanted to help you with the shower, such a shame you didn't take the offer."