Sicarios

"Do you love me?"

The question echoed in the room before vanishing like smoke. Nezuko used to blurt those kind of question out of nowhere, it didn't bother you at all, she is the kind of girl that likes to receive compliments and being told what you feel for her with frequency, the more the better.

It just felt so personal when she asked it after sex.

Daki went out to help Tamayo with work since she always says 'I don't want be a freeloader, if I need to work, I will work.' And an extra pair of hands to help Yushiro never came bad.

You and Nezuko took advantage of the situation to calm the lust inside. It really surprised you how much desire she can hold on that small body.

She wore nothing but your shirt. Too big for her, long enough to cover her tights, only that protected her from the cold. Not even her panties were worn, you can see them in the floor, exactly at the same place where you tossed it. That cute girlfriend of yours got on top of you. Her small breasts were like hills under the clothes 

She was trying provoking you... and it's working.

"So, you love me?" She repeated. Her bubbly eyes piercing into your very own soul.

Glancing between her eyes and her lips, you gulped. This girl... looking away from her you answered:

"Yes."

The petite girl puffed and brought her face closer to you. Her chest pressing against yours and her lips only centimeters away.

"How much?"

You smiled. A flood of memories came to your mind. How much? Enough to run to the rooftop of the school to fight against the school delinquents only to rescue you. Much to put your life in the line fighting against a gangster on a train fight. And much more to fight head on against your childhood friend only to not hand her over.

"So much that I would die for you."

Next thing you knew, her lips attacked yours and she forced her tongue into your mouth. Your hands began to slowly pull up the shirt as the kiss begins deepening more and more.

That night the two of you were only faithful faithful pleasure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Douma flew some meters before crashing against some boxes. Splinters and dust raised from the impact. Receiving such full power blow is bad for the health.

"Adamantine Kata: Iron Breaker."

Even when the fight was a three on one, it didn't meant that it would be a walk in the park. You won't go down without a fight and more of Nezuko is in danger.

Akaza rocketed into battle, eager to cross fists with you again, since that day when he fled from his certain lose, he trained and trained to fight you again. After hearing that you defeated Gyutaro a motivation arised inside of him. You were a worthy opponent after all.

His punches were unaccurate, dodging or simply blocking them was enough to fend him off. When an opening came you crossed a count directly to his face, he stumbled back before a front kick sent him down. There is no need to fight with the Niko style.

Akaza catches his breath on his knees. A smile crawled up his lips.

"It seems that you are stronger than before."

"Or you are simply underestimating him." The last samurai said while facing you, he pointed his katana at you "I will go all out since the first move."