Just a Cold

GUESS WHO'S FUCKING BACK!!!!!

What's up, reader-kun? I'm sorry for my long absence in this story, I gave priority to Afterdark, but since I ended it and took a break to clear my mind, I will resume with my weekly publication on this.

Also, I am already planning other stories. Want to take a vote on whose book you want next?

Daki?
Mitsuri?
Kanao?
What about a GiyuShino?
Other?

Anyway, enjoy this dear reader!
------------------------------------------------------------

June is such a hot time of the year.

Who the hell said that it was such a good time for school? That dude should be fired. After a long day at school, the Kamado squad was walking back home. With the sun pouring his heat over them, they didn't wanted to think of anything but going home were they can take shelter with an air conditioner.

Nezuko walked with heavy steps, her body could not take the weather. Even the thought of grabbing (YN's) hand was unthinkable.

"It's too hot!" Zenitsu cried.

"Yes it is, shut it." (YN) replied.

He was the kind of man who can't handle this kind of hot days. Who in his five senses prefer hot weather over a nice, comfy and comfortable chilly day? Only psychopaths or people who live on a environment where  all days are gray and cold.

It was not much time before everyone reached (YN) house. They were greeted by a girl in a yellow blouse and short. Her lime eyes and silver hair shine as ever, like stars in the night vault; Daki welcome the group woth a smile and a delicious serving of... hot pot.

Because when the day is hot is better to eat hot food.

(AN: I don't know who Said this shit, but in Mexico when the day is hot we tend to eat something like Caldo Tlalpeño, Mole de Olla or Pancita, which are served hot and spicy, they are kind of Mexican ramen/soup)

"You're all here!" She chimed while smiling "Come in, it's all ready "

Everyone strode inside, they were invited by the girls since she wanted to thanks the boys for rescuing her and the girls for being so open and patient with her.

Aoi was hesitant at first, since she could not accept that someone who hurt her friends can have this "change of heart" from one day to another, but after some days and talks, they became friends with ease. Now she would even ask Daki to hang out with her and the girls.

She was welcomed to the Kamado squad in no time.

"Daki-chaaaaan!" Zenitsu didn't lose any chance to try and flirt with her, most of the times he will end beaten up by the girl or (YN). This time was no exception. He received a bonk to the head and a 'No horny' warning.

After the food, the chit-chat began. From Kanao and Tanjro having some kind of weird talk about the girl and some coin to Inosuke and Daki getting brain freeze from their usual ice cream eating competition. Even Chachamaru was present, enjoying his usual belly rubbing session from Nezuko. Her boyfriend chuckled, it was such a lively ambient in her living room.

"Here, (YN-kun)." Aoi handed a glass of ice tea, she took the spot at his side.

"Thank you."

"They are at it again." The blue eyed girl couldn't hide her smirk when she saw all her friends enjoying the day.