Upper Moons

Daki felt her arms tremble. The pain was not there, only the numb antsy feeling crawling up her arms. Each blow she blocked felt like a war hammer breaking through a thick shield. If one of those punches connects, she will be seeing stars.

She took a deep breath. Yes, she used to be an Upper Moon along with her brother, yet the gap on strength between the first three moons and the rest were that of heaven and earth.

"What's wrong, traitor?" Akaza sent another flurry of blows against her.

"Redirection Kata: Weeping Willow!" The basic defense of the Niko style, with her dexterity, Daki managed to evade the attacks.

She countered with kicks to the head, mid section and even to the legs

She countered with kicks to the head, mid section and even to the legs. Though the pink haired man only need to block it. No damage was made and for the girl it felt like striking an oak tree.

"Hmmm. You have good power and even the Niko style has evolved since the last time we sparred." Akaza smiled, as if he was satisfied "Gyutaro would be proud of you."

Daki growled. This man have no right to pronounce that name. He is one of the responsibles for his death, no one ever said anything about them being part of the organization even though they are only kids. And now he tried to flatter her? Who the fuck wants the praise of such bastard?

"Flame Kata: Raging Fire!" a sprinting technique that is performed after digging their toes into the ground, allowing her to accelerate at unthinkable speeds. In just a blink she was in front of him.

 In just a blink she was in front of him

However, this man is no amateur.

"Saishiki: Ten Thousand Leaves Flashing Willow" A powerful downward punch that delivers a large shockwave into the ground.

It took Daki by surprise and she lost her balance for a second. More than enough to get hit by such monster.

A straight to her gut and a spinning kick to her face sent her flying to the ground. The crash echoed through the hallway. It sounded worse than what it was. Otherwise she'll never got up from it.

"Are you really trying to fight?" He mocked, it was like having a ragdoll. Akaza can play with her as much as he wants.

Even if he breaks the toy, no one will complain. Like a tiger he jumped back to the fight, his swings became violent and wide, putting his sheer strength backing every fist and kick he sent towards Daki.