The Docks

You and Tanjiro ran through streets, desperation, dread and a dry throat were invading their bodies.

Where? Why? Who?

Questions keep popping I'm your head at evsry second. She can be reckless sometimes, but dissapearing in the middle of the night? That's going too far.

"Where are we going?" Tanjiro asked, his face covered in sweat, catching his breath and trying to keep his temper from exploding.

"That's..." you tried to think, if you are a cute petite girl, where will you go? Not a place popped in your head "A good fucking question."

What place will you go at this time of the night?

As the two boys shared their —useless— ideas, a calico cat jumped from shadow to shadow. His paws like cushions made no noise as they glided under the night sky. He witnessed everything, now it was the time to save the pampering machine-girl. Who will give him treats and rub his belly if she's gone?

"She's definitely at the karaoke!" Tanjiro insisted while you negated.

The cat rolled his eyes. Humans are idiots.

"Meow!" Chachamaru jumped from the roof and landed in front of you.

"Chachamaru? What are you doing here?"

The cat meowed over and over again. You listened and nodded. Tanjiro was breathless and even though it wasn't his first time witnessing that cat-talk skill of yours, he can't get used to it. Not everyone can just simple hold a conversation with a cat.

"Are you sure? Why go there?" You looked at Tanjiro, there was no sense in what the cat said.

"What's wrong (YN-san)?"

"She's at the docks. Chachamaru followed here when he spotted her from the roofs." You began to walk "Why go there?"

There is just one way to find the answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You came, Kamado Nezuko." Akaza smiled as he walked to her "We thought you will run away. Pretty smart from you to save us the dirty work."

The pink haired man wore his usual black suit. No tie and some blood stains on it. Even now he is doing his job as a Sicario, disposing of a body is never easy, but they are smart when it come to it.

They will cover the body with iron wire and attach a rock to the legs, then they throw it to the sea where it sunk and even after days underwater and after it swells the wire will do the work and chop the meat. It will become the perfect snack for the fish and no one will ever find it.

"Mou~ Akaza-dono, you left all the hard work to me!" A man with fit body, ash blonde hair and an unusual yet mesmerizing rainbow color in his eyes. Indeed he can be good looking, handsome in other words.

Douma is his name.

"Shut up, you are the one who works the less of us." The pink haired delinquent barked "You are just a scamming asshole who does nothing but promise the salvation to some idiots."

The rainbow eyed man chuckled. It was not his fault fault he is charismatic enough to lead the 'cult' on his own.

Before he could said anything, he spotted the girl.

"WHAT IS THIS MAGNIFICENT SPECIMEN!?" He rushed to Nezuko's side, inspecting every millimeter of this gal is a must be done "Yes! Yes! She is perfect, I can satiate my hunger with her, Muzan-sama, let me have her!"

The pleads found deaf ears. The boss has no intention of handing her to anyone, a chance like this comes one in a life-time. Douma won't snatch it.