Not Flamboyant at All

"Give me ten more!" Shinobu hurried you.

What was the difference between ninety push ups and a hundred? Nothing at all, it would be easy peasy to lift yourself again and again. If it wasn't the fifth series of her devilish training, that's it.

"Now, now. Go do your underwater work and you are done for today."

You came up with the last part of the rehabilitation program, since this is a method created by your family.

The Niko Style utilises unique styles of training to maximise the user's physical conditioning. This includes underwater shadow-boxing-which combines anaerobic exercise with water resistance- to improve muscular and cardiovascular functions.

And it was effective, practice with the resistance of the water, your muscles need to work harder to even make a punch. Also, as an extra, you decided to add some other techniques to your repertory. You used your fists way too much, maybe adding some more kicks will be good. Taekwondo and Karate will do. But, not just some kind of Taekwondo, you got something in mind.

The clock marked past three in the afternoon. Saturdays are the best days to come to the Butterfly estate since it's pretty much all for yourself.

After the training, you were so exhausted that you were at the edge of the pool, panting and spending all your energy on not dying.

"Good work today, (YN-kun)."

The school uniform was blessed, yeah, you thanked all the gods above for creating this magnificent national treasures, and the skirts were the epitome of this creation. God bless the uniforms and supplementary lessons.

"Today are plain white." A smooth smile drew itself in your face.

"H-hentai! Don't look!" Nezuko Kamado covered her legs and took some steps back. How could she approach so easily with the guard down knowing that the boy's such a pervert.

"Moouu, I was enjoying the view."

The cute gal huffed and puffed while directing a glare to his lecherous boyfriend.

"Hmph, no homemade food for you. Perverts who are in swimming trunks get no delicious food."

"Eh? Why not? My cute Nezuko-chan is bullying me."

"Ara Ara~, you two are lovely." Shinobu interrupted the flirting.

"What? You jealous, Tomioka-san will never be romantic like me." (YN) puffed his chest out.

"You want to run another five kilometers?" The purple Butterfly threatened with her smile.

"Ekkk. Nezuko, that was a rude thing to say. It's not her fault that Tomioka-san is such a boring guy."

It had the opposite effect. Now he had to run ten kilometers before having a single bite of the delicious food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's what you get, (YN-kun), you baka, hentai, light novel protagonist." Nezuko refused to forgive you.

You didn't gave it much thought, not that you were in a hurry, the attention now was in the exquisite bento box. It had all type of delicacies and you wasted them not, everything will go to your stomach.

Now, back at your house, both of you chilled around on the tatami floor. Nezuko had to do the homework for summer. Since she failed Math and English, she take supplementary lessons everyday while you go to the estate to the rehabilitation. It has been a month since this routine began. You walked her to school on mornings, she picked you up on afternoons. Then you will help her with the homework and walk her back home.