Hell Train Part 4

Cornered.

(Yn) found himself in a bad situation. This bastard was much better than he foresaw. He was strong like a wild beast and his moves were not something you ever saw before. Every attack counts in here, if by any chance you failed to evade, he will rip and tear your flesh.

Doubt and a skimpy fear began to grow alongside your anxiety. No matter how much openings you found, how much counters were thrown, the opponent falters not, what it's worst, it's like he's fueled by every hit he received.

*slash*

Blood gushed out from your forearm. And his fingers were stained with crimson liquid. He got you again.

"Heee, you were talking so big about beating me, but sorry to disappoint you. I am a superhuman."

And he rushed again, his claw-like attack came to your face, without a piece of mercy behind, he's a man that had killed before. Left, right and then trying to go for a bone crushing hug. The counter measures were easy: block the left one, evade the right one and straight punch to the face, followed up by a step back and when he came for the hug an uppercut will suffice to push him back.

In those seconds of blow exchanging, you could see his moves, a huge and wide motions to attack. His hand was heavy and every time he tried to reach you, no matter the result his fingers tried to close like... a pinch.

Ok, lecture time.

Grip Strength can be defined as: the force applied by the hand to pull on or suspend from objects.

The human hand can be used to grip objects in several different positions and they require different types of grips. This are quantified on the way the hand is used.

Crush Grip: What is most commonly thought of as "grip". It involves a handshake-type grip, where the object being gripped rests firmly against the palm and all fingers. A strong crush grip is useful in bone-crushing handshakes or for breaking objects with pressure, people with strong crush grip can smash an apple with one hand.

Support Grip: A support grip typically involves holding something, such as the handle of a bucket, for a long time. 

Pinch Grip: In a pinch grip, the fingers are on one side of an object, and the thumb is on the other. Typically, an object lifted in a pinch grip does not touch the palm. This is generally considered a weaker grip position. The pinch grip is used when grabbing something like a weight plate or lifting a sheet of plywood by the top edge.

Ichiro has the later, since he was a kid his pinch strength was so high, that he could snap a coin in half with little to no effort. He was delighted with his strength, an ability that no one else had, seems just once in tenths of thousands. He has an unrivaled pinch grip, hiking without equipment is a walk in the park for him and his superhuman capabilities.

'That has to be!'

Ichiro observed you, his eyes were trying to figure out your next move. The pressure around you changed completely, there was no urge nor panic to evade the blows. It was just the opposite...

'This brat' the hulking man leaped backwards and with bloodshot eyes, he glared at you.

"Oh? Retreating already? Shame, you got the upper hand." A vicious mock was spat from your mouth.

"Don't mock me, you fucker!"

As (YN) took a step forward his opponent took one back. His gaze to your feet, assembling pieces of the puzzle together. Decipher the next move of his opponent was crucial.

"So, it has a name, right?" You cracked your neck, trying to get away the tension from his fight "That technique of yours, I mean."

Ichiro couldn't hide his surprise no matter how hard he tries. The kid was some kind of genius? Just some minutes fighting and he already has figured out the trick behind his attacks. What a monster.