Hell Train Part 2

"We can't stop the train until it reaches Kyoto."

Those were the last words of Oyakata-sama, the director of the Tokyo police department when Rengoku contacted him and told the situation.

"We're in our own, we already spent half an hour in the train, so we'll arrive in an hour and a half to the station." Kyojuro said while looking at both sides of the wagon. He can't afford to be taken by surprise y those Yakuzas.

"Um... Rengoku-san." Kanao lifts her hand, like the model student she is.

"Yes, young Kanao?" His sparkling aura came out, you could even see the small shining stars floating around him. Such a bright person.

"I contacted Kanae-nee and she told me that we should bring Nezuko to her wagon, she's in one of the back with all the third years."

"Kocho-san is really smart, she'll be a big help since she's a former Hashira." The flame pillar replied as he beamed to the young high schoolers.

"But those Yakuzas came from that way..." Zenitsu said while tears fell from his eyes.

"Don't such a coward, Monitsu, the king of the mountain is here to protect his minions!" Inosuke bragged.

"Don't worry young people, I will do all the fighting, our top priority is to get Nezuko to safety." The Flame Hashira lead his way the center of the wagon, this caught the attention of everyone "Excuse me! Dear students, you're not in danger, if any other Yakuza come here you can just tell them that their objective is going to the back of the train."

"What? Are you revealing our strategy?" You asked with a hiss.

"There's nothing to fear, young lad! If me and Kanae Kocho are there you have nothing to fear!"

Such confidence in his abilities, he has to be skilled with his sword or else he won't be able to fight all those Yakuzas.

"Let's go!"

The flame pillar said as the king of the mountain dragged a crying Zenitsu all around the wagon for him to be unable to flee, Tanjiro and you were just concerned about Nezuko. There would be no normal reason for the Yakuzas to come for her. Her older brother and you exchanged a look of concern.

You had a gut feeling, just like back then at the school festival, but this time it has a nasty backing. Something big is coming, someone dangerous is approaching.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazing. Strong. Marvelous.

Those were your thoughts when Kyojuro Rengoku rushed and clashed against the gang members. Spinning and bursting, he was like a raging volcano sweeping everyone with his mighty flames.

His Flame Breathing Style is destroying whoever gets in front of him. He's not a pillar just because.

'It's not only that, the footwork and the way he swings the sword, he's been training until he pass out of exhaustion.' You thought as the fifth Yakuza fell to the floor; your Niko style hasn't been required even once in the four wagons you already passed by.

"This is going to be easy thanks to Aniki." Inosuke clings to the radiant flame boy with a manly blush on his face. Can a blush be manly?

It was no surprise after all he displayed such strength...

"Here they are!"

A dozen of gang members came in front of you and another four from the back. Well, this was unavoidable, it was either now or later than they would come like this, trying to attack the 'weak' students while Kyojuro is fighting at the other side. Bad luck for them, if they tried to go for another student you will think twice about whether get involved or not, but if their aim is to kidnap Nezuko you will bring pain to all of them.