Fight Club Part 5

"You're going to marry me one day, (YN)?" Daki asked with gleaming eyes.

Both, you and Gyutaro looked at her with puzzled faces. With the mouth stuffed with rice balls, after exchanging a gaze, they got back to business; Daki pouted for being ignored by you two.

"(YN) and onii-chan you idiots!"

And she ran away, again.

"It's your turn, I got her yesterday." Gyutaro arguments while chomping his second rice ball. This time he hit the jackpot, one filled with meat.

"Hai, hai. I'll go." You dragged your feet in pursuit of the spoiled girl.

You suspected that she enjoyed doing this kind of thing. Pouting and getting chased like a cheap love novel heroine. What a drag, worst it is that both her brother and you can't refuse to play along this childish roleplay.

Walking one street away you arrived to a park. Weird, it's not time for kids to be sent home and it is deserted, not a single soul in here even though it's close to a school and near a residential area of houses and apartments.

You could find the classic playground with a slide and a merry-go-round decorated with the colors of the rainbow. The empty swings were softly wrapped in a come and go by the wind of summer.

And there it was 'that'. What Daki calls her own castle and fortress. It is indeed a form of iron bars, a jungle of iron which you have to climb and perform acrobatics to reach either the top or the bottom of it. Those are her favorite places.

This time it was on top of the childish fortress.

"Let's go back, Ume-chan."

She didn't want to cross eyes with you. Her typical pouting.

"No, you idiot (YN-kun)."

"Come on, let's go back, Grandpa will be mad if we're not there for training." With a deadpan expression on your face "I don't want to face him like that."

"Hmph, I don't care. If you're not going to marry me then he can kill you today."

You sigh with heaviness. My god, she can be heavy sometimes; spoiled kids are not good for you, there will be no other way to make her go back.

"Fiiiine, I'll marry you."

She flinched and even after that she refused to even look at your face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah, let's get over this and go back."

That evening she didn't broke apart from you, not even one minute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop! The winner is (YN)"

Gyutaro catches his breath while looking at the ceiling. He couldn't help but to smirk, what a great fight he just had.

Losing feels like nothing when you go down with such a showdown. Fists flew, kicks connected and they engaged in a battle of grappling techniques. Everything ended when you used the Niko Style.

Daki cheered from the side, she tried to cheer her brother and also her first love. Proud of both of them.

"Get your ass up." You reached for him "Loser go for the drinks."

"Yeah, I know." He took your hand and got up.

"That was amazing, (YN)! Onii-chan!" The girl jumped out of joy.

They went for dinner, Mother and Father were more than happy to have the two children with them, the more the merrier. It was such a jovial time.

Your parents even talked about adoption. Since both of them had jo family aside from their mother.