School Festival Part 3

One after another, the fell like flies in front of the mighty back to back defense of (YN) and Tanjiro. The water breathing user and you were more than enough to deal with such useless thugs.

In minutes you took care of the trash, only Susamaru and Yahaba were left.

Even now, they were calm and collected. With a passive grin on their faces, like it was all expected.

Nezuko was at the back of the rooftop. Observing while shivering and tears falling from her eyes. More relieved than scared; seeing you and her brother brought hope back to her heart.

"Well, Taekwondo, boxing and several techniques from other styles. Also this scar guy use a unique style."

They both giggled. The spider web was set and the two little flies came straight to the trap. Now, it was the turn of the predators. The bait was only to evaluate their skills, strengths and flaws. They already have their ideal opponent in mind.

Cutting the air it came, not even the ace of the Butterfly academy baseball could throw a temari ball full of iron pellets at that speed.

"Look out, Tanjiro!" Before he could react to the attack, the hulky girl rushed and tackled the young boy.

"Keuk!"

Before you could spin on your heels, a nasty and low attack came to you. Like a cobra, he aimed for your eyes.

"Nice reflexes." Yahaba mocked while he followed up with palm strikes. Even though he landed none, you felt like something was off.

It was like...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ara ara~ Sanemi-kun. You really came to our festival." Kanae Kocho teased her 'friend'.

"Tch. It just because Mitsuri and Iguro were pestering me."

The snow haired man replied with an almost imperceptible pink tint on his scar face. He was wearing his usual black pants with white shirt unbuttoned at the top two. He carried on his shoulders his black blazer.

"And why did you dragged Tomioka-senpai?" Now the amethyst eyed Kocho sister took a step forward.

"I won't come with those lovely- dobey bastards alone." Sanemi growled "So, I brought him with me to share my suffering."

The water breathing user was the same as Sanemi, dark blue pants a white shit but he wore a light blue tie with small diamonds in darker tones of blue all over it. He had no jacket with him.

Indeed, the hashira is having a headache, he detested the academy since he suffered. But, deep inside he accepted the proposals since he would get to see her.

The student council president is now a third year, but when she was a freshman, Giyu Tomioka was a third year loner. Even so, fate brought them together and it didn't matter that they have a cat-and-dog relationship, they enjoy each other company. A little too much if you want to add.

"Kocho..."

"No no, Tomioka-senpai. Kanae-nee could get confused if you call me like that." The student council president negated with her finger "You should call me by my first name."

With a vague shade of crimson blush, the jet black haired man looked straight to her beautiful amethyst eyes.

"Shinobu... can we hang around the festival?"

Steam came out of the student council president, as she stood nice and tall, she forced a smile, making her proud self.

"W-well it can't be helped. Since you're begging me to come with you."