All Set

Akaza blocked again.

He tried to process what was happening in front of him. A woman and a teenager fighting side by side against him; a death Sicario ho has taken countless lives one after another. Oh! Let's not forget about the scenario. A tunnel deep inside the sewers of Tokyo where no sunlight reaches at all.

He clucked at this, a Sicario fighting some middle aged woman and her son... what kind of distorted plot is this?

"Don't fuck with me!"

Like a furious tiger he sweeps against the attackers. A fist against the man and a kick against the woman, his strength was such that Tamayo flew back and (YN) flinched back. Though you didn't lose footing at all.

What came next was a barrage of punches from you. Akaza received them with open arms, blood boiling, wide smile and all. He didn't have a high expectations from you since the fight against the three upper moons ended with a bitter victory.

Yes. Bitter, be couldn't play with you at all. Somewhere inside his heart a raging flame burned in desire for a showdown against you. A one-on-one with none other that two Masters of martial arts enganded into a showdown. After that one of the two will fall.

"Yes! This is the fi—"

A kick to the face knocked him out of balance.

"Re Taekwondo: Hwechook!" A kick that has gathered force through rapidly spinning on a central point. It seems to be a staple point in Renewal Taekwondo as it is utilized in several variations.

Akaza blocked the incoming hit, however, he found himself being pushed back from the impact

Akaza blocked the incoming hit, however, he found himself being pushed back from the impact. His guard cried out in numbness as a thousand ants crawled up his arms.

'Just from one hit!?'

"Pay attention!" Tamayo rushed into battle with a combination, attacking the lengs of the Sicario with calf kicks and his core with hooks.

Akaza tried to answer with some violence himself. Nonetheless you didn't stayed with arms crossed, trashing the pink haired man with consecutive attacks was the nest chance you two have since he is sturdy as an oak and stronger than a bull. If one opening came... Akaza will use it to deal serious damage.

Even though it's hard to follow your pace, Tamayo didn't fell behind at all. Every kick you connected meant a punch from her, every fist that hit Akaza from your side was followed by a knee or kick. A double team that can only be attained by those who train for several years together.

"You fu—"

Again, his guts were stirred up by an uppercut from you. All his insides were squished upside down. What kind of strength does a single kid has?

Is he some kind of ogre?

It all came to an unnerving peace. The fight stopped and only heavy breathing, bloody fists and sweat remained.