Chapter 57 🤧

Paul's P.O.V

Breakfast time is finally over. I hated this moment so much. Not because of all those men looking at me, but because of that evil bitch. She wouldn't stop yelling at people, and, since she found a chair next to me, I can tell you that my ears sure suffered.

I was waiting for everyone to go on another room, so I could go back to the kitchen and see the secret passage. But no one didn't really want to leave the rest room.

"Hum, guys. Why don't we all play ?"

"Play what?" Jeremie asked, a bit confused.

"Hide and seek! That would be fun!"

"C'mon man, we're not babies anymore! What about playing football?"

That's exactly what I wanted. That someone would ask about playing another game, so I'll have all the time to go to the kitchen.

"That's a good idea! Jeremie, go find a ball! Paul, you're gonna be the captain!" Wilson is annoying me so much.

"Oh, huh, I don't play... I'm not good at that, I'm gonna make you loose. And, actually, my throat hurts a little, I'm gonna go find some water in the kitchen!"

"Okay then".

Yes!! Finally, I'll have some time to go "investigate".

~~~~~
I was looking every ten seconds to make sure that there was no one in sight. When I lifted the bench, I could clearly see the little door. There were some stairs too. I tip-toed slowly until I reached that door.

Then I heard someone singing... no, that's not the correct word... more like SCREAMING. An horrible noise, really.

It was that witch. She was apparentlty washing the dishes, because there was a sound of plates and water.

I was now trying to stay as silent as possible, but something betrayed me...

I sneezed.

-------------------------------------‐-----------------------‐

Hello, finally back after a long time!
I'll update as much as I can !

Hope you'll enjoy ❤