Chapter 69 🏠

Paul's POV

Today is the day! I'm being discharged from the hospital. I was kinda happy that all of this was over (I was getting tired of being woken up at night).

That nurse, Mrs Linda, told me to stay with her. Until everything is alright.

But when will it be alright ?

I haven't talked to John since the incident (he didn't reply to my call). I haven't seen dad and Mike since I was sent to that place.

Just thinking of that made me anxious. Plus, all of the sudden, my wound started hurting.

« Holy fck. I didn't feel a thing and now it starts hurting me?! Damn I have no luck. » I whispered.

« Everything is okay! I packed your stuffs! We can go now! »

« Are you sure? I mean, you're sure that I'm not bothering you? »

« Of course not! Stop thinking like that! » she stroked my hair.

« Hm... okay. »

Then she drove to her house. It took a good 45 minutes to get there. I felt very tired to be honest.

« Here it is! You see that house? That's mine! »

She opened the door and let me get inside.

« Do you want to drink something? Or maybe eat? »

« No thanks! » I felt my cheeks become red...

« Ooooh, you're blushing?! Aww sweetie! »

« Can... can I lay in this couch? I'm a bit tired. »

« Of course! You can sleep here for now! I'll prepare your room and make dinner! »

I laid on this couch, and my eyes immediately closed, as I was so tired.

———————————————————————————