Chapter 40 🥃

John's P.O.V

Paul lips are so soft. I wish this kiss would never end.

"Get off of me! I need to breathe!"

"So, do you believe me? Do you really think that I would sleep with him for fun? I don't remember anything of that night!"

"I don't know..."

I grabbed Paul's shoulder. He turned his head and there was tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

"Oh please, don't cry. If there's someone who should cry, then it's me."

"Why ?"

"For what happened to you! I felt so bad when I heard that! I was scared that you would never wake up."

"John... if what you say is true... about what Stu did to you... then you should go to the police and tell them. Maybe he put something in your drink and..."

Now that I think of it...

Flashback- the day Stu invited him-

"That's a nice house you got there!" I've never been to anything like that before. It's so big and pretty. This parent's kid are rich for sure.

"Oh thank you, ..."

"John! My name is John!"

"Thank you John! It's a really amazing place and all, but I'm alone most of the time. My parents are working until very late everyday."

"Don't you have friends?"

"I do, but it's not like they were gonna spend their nights here with me. Can you do me a favor ?"

"Yes ?"

"Could you stay until 9 p.m with me? I know we just met but that would mean so much!"

I felt bad for him, so I said yes.

"Would you like a drink ? Something to eat ?"

"A drink will be good!"

"Whiskey ? Vodka ? It's friday night, so you shouldn't be worried about school!"

I feel great here. He is very funny and nice.

"Whiskey, please! And no ice!"

"Sure, wait a second! You can visit if you want!"

I visited his huge house. I even went to his room. He is a spoiled kid, I can see. He has the new trendy phone, trendy game consoles, big tv... I'm kinda jealous...

"Here's your drink! And there's no ice, don't worry!"

"Thank you!" I drank this whiskey in one go... but it tasted weird...

"So, you liked it?"

"Hum, I... it's getting hot here, or is it just me? I..."

End of flashback

"Then when I woke up I was in my bed... Mimi told me that Stu called her and told her that I drank too much."

"Damn... this guy is crazy!!! You need to tell the police!"

"Paul! I'm back! Come do your homeworks!"

"Oh shit! John, hide in the pantry!! Quick! My teacher is coming here!"

"Huh? Why Paul ? It's okay if he sees me..."

"You don't understand! My dad told him that if they were non authorized people here when he's at work he'll call the police! Go in this John, please!"

Holy shit... what did I got myself into...

------------------------------------------------------------
I had so much fun writting this chapter! Hope you'll enjoy! 😁