Chapter 49 🏢

Paul's P.O.V

I hope you're proud of yourself. I'm in so much shit now.

I sent this to John, after dad took the decision to send me to a center where they change gay people's mind. I can't understand how such a thing exists.

"Have you packed your bags? Is everything ready ?"

I didn't answer. I was so angry. I can't believe that dad is sending me there. 'So I can be normal again'.

That's bullshit. I am a normal guy.

John called me twice. I didn't answer because I was kinda mad at him for kissing me in front of dad... even tough I liked the kiss, I'm not gonna lie.

"Paul, I don't know how long you're gonna stay there, but..."

"But what ?"

"Can I have your room ?"

"FOR FUCK SAKE MIKE! GET OUT!" He seriously annoys me so much. All he has in mind is my room.

"Paul, I'm joking. I am so sad that you're leaving. I hope that you'll come back soon."

"Hm..."

~~~~~~~~~
I arrived there at 3 p.m. Everyone was watching me, as if I was a sort of new attraction.

Stop looking at me, stop looking at me.

"Here we are son! This will be your new home for some time!"

"Can't I just come back home ? I don't need to stay here I am fine!"

"This center will change you for the better son! You'll see, you'll be a better man."

Seriously, dad is crazy.

~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon young man! You must be Paul! I am Wilson, the supervisor of the center! Nice to meet you."

"Hello. Nice to meet you too."

"Well, come on in."

Dad left me here. That Wilson guy held my bags. He opened a door.

"This is your room. You have everything you need here."

There was just a bed, a desk, a book and a closet. Is he serious...

"Oh... great..." it was sarcastic.

"You can unpack your stuffs. I'll come in 30 minutes, then you'll meet the others in the living room."

Wonderful...

------------------------------------------------------------

I loved writting this chapter! I hope you'll like it! 😄