Chapter 16 ✉

Third person P.O.V

Paul and John sat there, in an incomfortable silence. Paul was trying not to look at John. He thought that John was way too close to him. He wanted to tell John to move a bit.

"For today's lesson, I want you to draw or paint whatever comes to your mind when I say LOVE. You have two hours."

Paul's P.O.V

"Great... what a very interesting theme... *sighs*".

"You're not very inspired apparently John."

"What do you want to draw on that paper ? A heart ?"

"..."

Why is John suddently upset ?

"Hm, are you okay? I didn't mean to make you upset ..."

"It's okay Paul. It's just that this is way too predictable, you'll see, almost everyone will draw a heart."

"Actually, I was going to do that too." I felt stupid for saying it.

Then, none of us talked. And to be honest, I think that John's right. I don't wanna draw the same things like the others students do. I need to think of something else.

~~~~

Those two hours are almost over... what should I draw?
Suddenly, I though of a message icon. It seems weird, but it reminded me that I needed to text John yesterday. Yeah, I'll draw that. John will probably never understand, so that's good. Let's hope that it turns out alright...

------------------------------------------------------------
Heya!
This chapter is weird, I'm so sorry 😂