Chapter 36 🏥

Paul's P.O.V

I heard some noise around me. As if someone was calling me, but I couldn't hear well. My eyes were still closed... I opened them slowly.

I was in a white room. I tried to get up, but my head felt heavy, and I wanted to throw up.

"Oh, you're awake! How do you feel ?"

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"I'm Suzy, your nurse! You're at the hospital"

What... I was on my way to sch...

"What happened?"

"Your father found you unconscious in your room. There was a alcohol bottle near you... you drank too much and you passed out."

"I see... but, why do I have a bandage on my forearm?"

"There were pieces of glass on your arm. Don't worry, it's not too bad. The cuts are superficial."

Then she gave me a medication because I badly wanted to throw up.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Hm, since when am I here?"

"Yesterday night. We're tuesday. And it's 10 a.m"

Oh god. I was 'asleep' for a day. I feel so bad for reacting this way. I wonder how dad feel. Poor man, he must've been really scared....

"Can... can you call my dad...? To tell him that I'm awake... please?"

"Yes, of course sweetheart. Wait a few minutes, I'll see my other patients first."

I waited on bed, I didn't notice but I had a perfusion on my left harm.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Paul, for fuck sake, I was so scared!! How are you?!"

"Still nauseous. But besides that I'm better."

Mike came in with a huge bear plush and some candies. Dad was behind him. He ran and hugged me tight.

"Don't ever do this Paul, okay? You really scared us."

"I'm sorry dad..."

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, I was allowed to go downstairs and eat something at the cafeteria. But not to go home yet. On my way there, I heard a familiar voice.

"You have a patient there, his name is Paul! Paul McCartney! I wanna see him! Please!"

Oh god... it's John! My legs started trembling... I didn't want to see him, so I hid behind a wall. He was a few meters from me....

I don't wanna see him, anymore!

------------------------------------------------------------