Chapter 37 🏥

Paul's P.O.V

So... John's here. And he wants to see me. No way. It's not gonna happen.

"Paul, are you okay. You keep watching the floor..."

"Oh, hm, I'm sorry, dad."

"So, what do you want to eat?"

"Something light. I still feel nauseous."

Dad bought me a muffin. I avoided eyes contact with him. I feel ashamed for what I did.

"Look Paul, I'm thinking about maybe removing you from highschool. You could be homeschooled. I can pay for a personnal teacher."

"Wh... what?! But..."

"I'm getting tired of seeing you being bullied. This is making you sad, I see it. Plus what happened yesterday isn't right."

"...I don't wanna leave highschool."

"What happened then? Who did this to you? You blacked out for a day Paul, this is serious!"

I didn't wanna tell dad. But at the same time, I felt bad for him. He wants to help me...

"I met George and his... friend, Ringo. We chatted for a bit and he told me that the person I... liked... was sleeping with someone else..."

"Wait... are you telling me that you did all of this because you love someone...?! Paul... you could've died!!! Are you stupid??"

Dad is right... I'm really stupid... I can't believe I did this...

"I'm sorry dad..." I started sobbing...

"Shhhh... it's over now... but promise me that you will not do this again! This person is not worth your love."

I kept crying. For a good ten minutes. I'm very sensitive these days...

~~~~~~~

I didn't hear John anymore. Even tho I was really angry at him, I wanted to know the truth. Then if he confirms it, I'll 'break up' with him. That's gonna hurt me a lot, but at least I'll know.

------------------------------------------------------------