Chapter 52 🌕

John's P.O.V

I hope you're proud of yourself. I'm in so much shit now.

Those words have been stuck in my head since I recevied Paul's message. I wonder what he meant. I tried to call him, but he doesn't reply.

I wanted to know where he was and why he didn't reply. Even though I had a part of my answer: I kissed him in front of his dad.

Well yeah, maybe I shouldn't have done that.

[12 p.m.]

It's pretty late. I should sleep. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some answers.

~~~~~~~~~

Paul's P.O.V

[12 p.m.]

Ugh... I have to stay awake! I was so sleepy. All of those events exhausted me.

It was really peaceful at night. Not like earlier, when they thought that it'd be funny to do a food war in the kitchen. Chicken wings flew all over the place. One landed in Wilson's hair. He was so angry and sent us to our rooms.

It reminds me of the food wars me and Mike would do. Throwing our mashed potatoes everywhere... the good old days...

Just thinking of this made me miss home. I miss Mike and dad (even though he sent me here.)

But most importantly, I miss John...

I can't wait to get out of here.

To see him. Kiss him.

I wonder what he's doing.

Suddenly, I couldn't resist anymore. I fell asleep.

[1:35 a.m.]

"Fuck!!! I forgot Jeremie!"

I walked in the corridor as fast as I could. I was trying not to make any noise.

Room 12, room 12... Ah!

I opened the door and saw Jeremie sitting on his bed.

"I was waiting you McCartney..." Jeremie was whispering.

"M' sorry, I fell asleep." I was whispering too.

"Okay. You wanted to know if I already tried to drink a soda here, right?"

"Yes."

"Actually, I-"

"THE CURFEW IS OVER! SWITCH OFF YOUR LIGHTS AND GO TO BED!"

"Hide under my bed, quick!"

"Huh? Why?"

"He's gonna go to everyone's room to see if they are in their rooms! Since mine is next to his, he's gonna start with me! Don't worry I'll make sure he doesn't notice you! Quick! I can hear footsteps!."

Then the door opened. I didn't have enough time to hide under the bed, so I hid in his closet.

----------------------------‐----------------------------------
Have a good friday! 🙂