Chapter 58 ✋🏼

Paul's P.O.V

I'm legit in front of that door. All I've got to do is open it, now. But there was something I didn't expect.

The door was closed. No keys. Nothing to open that fcking door.

That ugly witch hadn't noticed apparently, because she left the kitchen without saying a word.

Great. I have to get out now, before I-

"Huh?"

I was trying to lift that bench but it didn't work.

She probably put something heavy on it. Because I was trying with all my strenght to lift.

After a few minutes. I stopped.

"What am I supposed to do now. I'm such an idiot. Now everyone is outside playing football and I'm stuck here."

"Paul! Where are you? Stop playing hide and seek now, I'm serious!" It was Wilson. By the sound of his voice, I can tell that he is very angry.

"Paul! I'm warning you, you're gonna get in trouble!"

I have to tell him that I'm here, I have no choice. God knows for how long I could get stuck here ...

"I'm here!"

"What are you doing here huh? What did I tell you?!"

"That once I- owww!" He was pinching my ear so hard it hurt.

"You're gonna go back to your room and you're gonna stay there!! I'll decide when you'll get out of your room!"

"Don't talk to me like that, you're not my father okay? Who do you think you are?"

He slapped me. So hard that I thought I lost of tooth.

"I'M YOUR SUPERVISOR. BETTER YET
I'M YOUR CHIEF. I COMMAND YOU ALL. GET THAT IN YOUR STUPID HEAD."

-----------------------------------‐--------------------------