Chapter 27 ♥️

Third person P.O.V

Paul stood there, not really understanding what was happening. He didn't know how to react.

He broke the kiss.

"Joh... John! What are you doing?"

"Oh, huh, I don't really know. But it's like I knew I had to do it. Please forgive me."

"Huh, it's okay. But you kind of surprised me. I didn't expect this." Paul was blushing a lot.

"Anyway, I came here to see if you're okay."

"Hm, not really. I still am shocked about what happened."

"Oh... I'm so sorry Paul. But hey, let's try and go to Strawberry Fields! It's a very beautiful day! Let's get some fresh air!

"No John!"

"C'mon Paul, let's g..."

"I CAN'T! I CAN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE! THEY'RE GONNA HIT ME AGAIN!"

"Holy shit Paul! Don't yell like that! It's okay, if you don't wanna go!"

"I'm sorry John... but I'm too scared to go outside."

John really understood at this moment how terrified Paul was...

"Can I come in then? Too keep you company. Being alone in a house is no fun."

"Yes sure."

~~~~~~~
They both passed the day chatting. John was doing his best to make him feel better. It kinda worked. When it was time for John to go home, Paul took John's hand in his.

"Please, John... Come back tomorrow. It was amazing to see you. And also, thank you so much for the phone. You're amazing."

"And so are you."

Then, John and Paul kissed again. But someone was watching them..."

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to think of this chapter 😅