Chapter 53 🕐

Paul's P.O.V

Don't make any noise, don't make any noise.

I was repeating these words in my head over and over. Wilson was inspecting Jeremie's room, like he knew something was wrong.

"What are you doing Wilson?"

"Did someone came to your room lately?"

Oh shit. How does he know? Sweat was running down my forehead. I was scared that Jeremie would tell him.

"Why are you saying that Wil'?"

"There's a strong smell of perfume here. Not the one you usually use."

Perfume? Oh yes, the one John once gave me. It smells divine, just like him. But I didn't know I put on this much.

"Oh, that's my perfume! I asked mom to bring it for me! It smells good, right ?"

"Hm. The smells reminds me of McCartney. He smelt the same when he... wait a second..."

Oh no...

My heart was beating so fast. I was scared that he would open the closet. It was becoming more and more hotter in there. My breath became labored. I needed to get out of this.

I felt so dizzy in there.

"Okay, I'll go see the other boys then. Good night."

"G'night, Wilson!"

Jeremie opened the closet.

"Paul... hey! Are you okay? Hey!"

Jeremie was slapping my cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop slapping me! It hurts asshole!"

"You almost fainted idiot!"

"That's because of the heat in there!"

Jeremie showed me a way to go back to my room without being caught. He told me to jump from the window (it wasn't that high so that's cool) and to go back to the kitchen. Then I'd go upstairs and go back to my room. As if nothing happened.

I wasn't caught, and when Wilson entered in my room, I pretended to be asleep.

Hopefully, I'll find a way to get out.

------------------------------------------------------------
Bon dimanche ❤