Chapter 38 💭

Third person P.O.V

Paul was allowed to go back to his house, but only after two days. Which means that he had to spend his wednesday there too.

He didn't really understand why doctors wanted to keep him, after all he felt better. Last time when he was there, they only kept him for a few hours...

He decided not to think about it, after all, he had other things on his mind. One of those things was 'John's betrayal.' He wasn't sure why but he felt like all of what George told him was fake.

When he looked at his phone, he saw that John called him. At 7:30
a.m. ... he remembered hearing his phone ring, but then... nothing.

He grabbed his phone and composed John's number.

Driiiiing
Driiiiiiing

●Paul!!! Oh god, I heard what happened! How are you?

○Did you sleep with Stu

●What? Who told you th

○Answer me John. Now.

Paul could hear it, John was stuttering. He nevers acted like that before.

●Paul, listen to me. Please. I'll explain.

○Go ahead. Tell me.

●Y'know, when I first arrived into this town, I knew nobody. I was alone and all I wanted was to make friends. One day, I met Stu after school. He presented me to his friends, and then he invited me to his house. He offered me a drink, and I don't remember what happened after that! Then he started that rumor! It's the truth Paul! Please believe me!

Paul was shocked. If John really said the truth, then it was Stu who started it all...

●Paul... ?

○Yes ?

●Please, don't be mad. Don't believe in such things. I'll beat the hell out of Stu and tell the real story to everyone.

○You better do that yes.

Paul hung up the phone and layed on the bed. He didn't know what to believe...

John or the rumor ?

------------------------------------------------------------

I had to post this chapter again, it was on my draft for no reason 😅