Chapter 35 💧

Third person P.O.V

It was time for Paul to go back to school, after a few days. He was feeling really anxious. On the road, he saw George and Ringo, who were chatting and laughing loudly.

"Hello, guys!"

"Oooh Paul! It's been awhile! Oh, what happened? Your eye is swollen...

"It's nothing George! How are you ?"

"Great! My love and I are doing great!"

"Your love?"

George and Ringo looked at each other with a smile.

"Ah, you both are dating?" Paul could feel his cheeks be hot.

George kissed Ringo's nose tenderly.
"Yes, we are! It's been 2 months already!" Ringo was giggling and blushing.

"And you Paul, are you dating someone?"

"Hm... it's complicated..."

"Ooooh c'mon Paul, you can tell us! Who is it?"

"It's not official... I mean we just went to a restaurant and we kissed a few times... it's John... John Lennon."

George and Ringo were looking at Paul with big eyes. They could'nt believe what they heard.

"John Lennon? Damn..."

"What's wrong with that, George?"

"Oh, it's just that I've heard some rumors, you know..."

"Rumors?! What are you talking about George?"

"He slept with a lot of girls... a boy too."

"Who? Who is he?"

"You've probably heard of Stuart, Stucliffe or whatever his name is... Paul? Hey!! "

This was too much for Paul. He ran to his house, in tears. He couldn't believe it. John slept with Stu. The guy who bullies him. The guy who hurt him. The guy who caused him so much pain. But to Paul, that pain was nothing compared to what John did to him...

Paul locked himself in his room. He had snitched a bottle of whiskey that his dad hid on one of the cupboards.

He drank the liquid, tears still falling down his cheeks. He drank so much alcohol that he started feeling dizzy and fell on the floor. The bottle exploded and a few pieces of glass injured him. The last thing he heard was his phone ringing... then everything around him went black...

------------------------------------------------------------
I really hesitated before posting this chapter