Chapter 50 🥤

Paul's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm here. I'm so so angry.  I wanted to cry too. But it wouldn't change anything.

I looked at the window. There're metal bars plus the window is so tiny. It's like I'm a dangerous person that has to be imprisoned. That's so unfair.

"Paul? Have you unpacked your bags? It's time to meet your new 'neighbors'."

"Hm. Sure." I was looking at my feet. I didn't want to look at him.

"Guys! Meet your new neighbor!"

Everyone looked at me. Some had smiles on their faces.

"Please, introduce yourself."

"Oh, huh, my name is Paul! Paul McCartney!"

A guy asked me my age.

"I'm fifteen."

"You're cute."

"Kyle! Stop this!" That Wilson guy was suddenly very angry.

I was too, actually.

"Okay, so, this is the living room. You can come here to relax, read a book or even watch tv. The schedule for watching the tv is here."

[TV schedule: 2 p.m to 8 p.m]

Ugh. I don't think I'll be able to watch it with all of those guys.

"Oh, and this is the kitchen! You can eat and drink when you want! But I warn you. No sodas or alcohol are authorized here. If I see you drink one, you'd be fired from this place."

Ah? Really? That's great! I found a way to get out of this place! I looked in the fridge. There was only water, I knew it.

But that's okay. I gonna ask someone to bring sodas here for me.

If I knew a soda would get me out of this place, I would've brought dozens here.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. No phones are allowed here! If you wanna call your family, you can use the phone here."

"But... why?"

"It's the rules. You can't use it, that's all."

"I see. Do you have Internet here?"

"Yes, but there's a schedule too. And it is very restricted."

"Restricted?"

"Yes, I mean, you can't go on social medias nor watch videos."

Shit. This is gonna be way more difficult that I  thought.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Finally I'm back after a few days ! I hope you'll like this chapter! ❤