Chapter 31 🍺

John's P.O.V

Finally, it's today! Paul and I are gonna go to Tommy's! That's so cool! It's been awhile since I've been there.

I didn't know what to wear. I was hesitating, actually.

Oh well, we're just gonna eat, it's not like it was a date after all.

~~~~~~~
7 p.m

I'm in front of his house. I could hear his dad talking. I know I shouldn't do this but I decided to look into their kitchen window.

"Paul! It's time for dinner! Come down!"

Wait, so he's eating here?

Then I saw Mike coming in the kitchen.

"Actually dad, Paul wants to eat in his room. He's not feeling too well. I'll give him is plate!"

"Oh, really? Well, no I'll go see him. To see what he has."

"No, dad! It's good! I'll give him his food!"

What the fck is happening? Is Paul really sick?

I decided to go back home. At least he could've told me earlier that he was sick.

~~~~~~~~
Paul's P.O.V

7:30 p.m ... 8 p.m ... 8:30 p.m

Where is he? I'm starting to worry... I hope that nothing happened. I'll call him, just to make sure.

hello?

○hey John! Where are you? I thought that you'd come at 7!

●I was in front of your house at 7! But I heard your brother say that you were not feeling well!

○Huh? No, I'm feeling great! So, you're not coming?

●Wait, I'll be there in 30 minutes!

I went out of my house easily. Dad didn't notice that I was out.

It was pretty late when we went to the restaurant. In general around 9/10 p.m until 2 a.m they do a "drink night" thing. I don't know what they meant by that.

The place is really nice tho. There're a lot of old photographs of Elvis Presley on the walls. They have some others singers too. And there's also 50s music! That's so cool.

"So, hum... what do you want to drink?"

"I think I'll order a beer."

"Hey, but you're a minor! You can't drink alcohol!

"Who said I can't? Plus, it's not the first time that I order alcohol Paul! Hahahahaha"

"And you never get in trouble?"

"Never!" Again, that grin. He's making me blush.

-------‐-‐----------‐--------------------------------------------