Chapter 61 🩸

John's P.O.V

Paul... my god... he's looking so bad.

"I sAw HiM hErE! He'S a ReDhEaD! TaLl gUy, wItH a LoNg NoOoOoSe"

Just shup up you fcking bitch! With your croaked voice!

I heard a one of the brenches cracking. Then it fell.

"SoMeOnE's Up ThErE! WILSOOON! RELEASE THE DOGS!!!! "

Holy fck, whaaaaat ?!

They unleashed two big dogs, who directly ran to the tree.

I was climbing higher and higher, until... the brench I was on broke.

I fell on the ground. My left arm hurt so bad. I think it's broken. I wanted to yell. But then I remembered that there was two dogs with foam out of their mouths who were staring at me.

"YoU dOn'T wAnNa gEt kIlLeD, rIgHt? So TeLl uS wHo yOu ArE! BeFoRe I oRdEr ThEm To bItE yOu!"

"My boyfriend is here!! He doesn't deserve to be away from me and his family! Let him out! Please!"

"It's a sin to be gay! Your boyfriend has to change is behaviour! And you too!" The dogs ran and were about to bite.

I closed my eyes, and when I opened them...

Paul was in front of me. He had his right arm bitten by one of the dogs.

"WHAT THE FCK !!! PAUL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, IDIOT!!"

"It's... it's my turn... to protect you... this time..."

When this bitch and that tall guy noticed their mistake, they took the dogs in their cages.

~~~~~~~~~~

Paul's arm was bleeding. It had marks of the dog's teeth. I took a piece of the shirt I was wearing and placed it on his injury.

"Oooow... that hurts... Joooohnnn..."

"Shhtt... it's okay. You're gonna be fine. I'll call an ambulance."

"My... head... it's spinning... I..."

"Don't fall asleep! They're gonna be here soon! Okay!?"

"O... okay... "

~~~~~~~~
The ambulance came, they checked his vitals and put an oxygen mask on his nose. They also put a bandage on his arm.

"Is he gonna be okay, sir? He looks so uncomfortable!"

"He will be okay, don't worry! He'll need plenty of rest! And you? How's your arm? Is the medicine making you feel better?"

"Yes, kinda. I still feel a bit of pain!"

"It's good. After you get out of the hospital, you and your friend will have to tell everything that had happened to the police.

"Okay. We will."

I was pretty happy that Paul was out of this hell but I was still worried. Once he'll feel better, who tells me his dad isn't gonna send him back there?

No... I won't let this happen!
-----------‐----------------------------------‐‐--‐--------------
Hello!

This is a looooooong chapter, hehe! Also it's pretty bad, anyway, enjoy! 😊